#23 David Myers Retyers

Big Boi Myers

Myersey! Much maligned but always Myersey. He has special Myersey dark matter that repels the opposition despite our greatest analysts being unable to define it.

WIMPS ( weakly interacting massive particles ), have ten to a hundred times the mass of a proton, but their weak interactions with “myersey” matter make them difficult to detect.

I’m confused

1 Like

Myersey is an enigma. “A person or thing that is myersterious or difficult to understand”.

2 Likes

Just another act in a very long pantomyer.

Round 8, Sydney vs Essendon:

3 Votes: D.Myers

LOCK. IT. IN.

Our team is embiggened by the inclusion of Myersy.

He’s had a decent break of 15 days so he would be fresh and ready to make an impact.

In theory yes

One thing we know about him is that off and injury or break usually comes back with zero touch and limited impact

That said every one of our mids would get bossed out the way by Kennedy so we need someone to at least limit his influence / be a big body to block

Hopefully he plays a reasonably effective game

Hope he’s been hitting the weights and got the swole

If ever there’s a game where I reckon he could have a big one…

Kennedy had 31 disposals, 9 clearances and 9 tackles last week. I hope Myers sits on him for the whole game.

2 Likes

Actually that is not really true.

I just had a look at the stats.

After a long break where he has had a late start to the year then yes he has had a couple of quiet games. However he has also had plenty of big games coming back from a break.

Stats may show he gets the possessions

Doesn’t mean they are effective, hence the “touch”

Here’s hoping he comes out firing & has one of his more effective games however

Like all of the top level coaches, I’m more interested in what players do when they don’t have the footy. My feeling is that Dave likes to go disco dancing, take the dog for a walk and cook the odd linguine.

Will kick 2 goals tonight.

1 Like

Get em’, Myers!

Spud

Let’s just call it as it is

He was “managed” last week so he would be right for this week

At halftime he has had a whopping total of 6 disposals.

He missed a simple 3 metre handball when we had a clear goal scoring opportunity

If there was ever a game where he needed to give us something, it was this week. Has given us nothing.

Leader…senior player…pfffttt

2 Likes

the missed handball from 3 metres away that went a metre over his team mates head

two right foot kicks straight to swans players

looks like a little girl when he tries to tackle kennedy

i don’t think he’s actually that strong, which makes him even more useless than he already was

2 Likes