Woosha must have really hated Stants.

Hasn’t dropped a senior player since.

2 Likes

Can not lay a decent tackle

1 Like

Had a chance to tackle twice…was soft like a custard tart

Is a good bloke . Just can’t play

1 Like

Cant think of a worse player who has played more than 50 games for the club in the last 30 years. No one, absolutely no one has been more undeserving of the chances as this guy. A complete fraud

2 Likes

Let’s just call it as it is. The guy has been stealing a living at Essendon for more than a decade and hasn’t replayed the faith shown in him one bit.

If he was the leader the club constantly talks about and if he had any self respect he would retire immediately. But he doesn’t and won’t.

The saddest part is, supporters have t seen it for years and the people employed to make the hard call haven’t had the guts to make the decisions

5 Likes

That’s it Myers smile a laugh you hack!

He IS Essington. He is the living embodiment of the pathetic failure that this club is at every level. Must never play again but will because we have once again failed to see where football is heading & are left with an undersized midfield that gets regularly out muscled.

4 Likes

If there is one player who really typifies us it is Myers. 13 years of complete pathetic displays.

2 Likes

Lol don’t be too harsh on him, he’s a developing player who just needs time. Parish had his chance now he can hold Dave’s beer. Sorry Darcy the game passes everyone at some point, time to make way for the young fella.

Surely I’m not the only one that’s noticed that when he tackles an opponent their disposal accuracy improves.

4 Likes

Should never play another game again. It’s an indictment that he’s considered a leader - get farked

2 Likes

He’s been clearly cooked all year, but who is at most fault here?

Myers for being cooked, or the coaches that keeps picking him in the side?

13 Likes

All year? He was cooked by 2009

2 Likes

Please make it end, please, it’s now just embarrassing!

1 Like

No he hasn’t.

You don’t need to rewrite history to make a point about David Myers not deserving to be in the side.

2 Likes

Nah settle down guys. Must of blocked, and done all those things we didnt see

Fk off anyone who thinks he’s worth ANYTHING to the senior side. He’s been getting a free ride for ages. I feel sorry for Myers because i guarantee he’s the best bloke at the club.

My anger lies with the fkg idiots who pick him. It says more about them than it does Myers

6 Likes

Must not ever play again. Absolutely pitiful

1 Like

He protected the kids

Bagley should have played. At least we would have someone contest in the forward line