#23 David Myers Retyers

That wink when he took the mark just before the siren. Gave us hope. Then he laughed about it!

Season is over, play the kids and let him finish the year in the VFL where he can protect the other kids

Maybe you need to read your post again.

Hams stunk it up today. Anymore kids out there

Myers and Langford…being given turns in the senior team to claim an inside-mid role…but what we’re getting is a limbo contest in terms of who can go lower with their form.

Aaarrgh! C’mon guys!

1 Like

Myers should be dropped to VFL for the rest of his career.

Langford needs an uniterupted string of games this season. And no using him as the scapegoat when we lose either. Let him try and regain some of the form that he showed us last season.

Personally, I feel really bad for him. You have to give him a consistent go at it. If he has showed zero improvement by the end of the year, we can then make other arrangements.

Nothing is being achieved with the way it is at the moment.

4 Likes

Different culture, different rules and different coach.

You spelt better wrong, 3 times.

1 Like

Exactly.

Langford has never had form

■■■■ some of u r delusional, just because you want to ■■■■ the player doesn’t mean you can just pretend for years they’re not one of the biggest let downs in the history of etc

Langford and lav r spuds who would have been delisted years ago at other clubs for their lack of effort or accountability on the field

1 Like

The meltdown when (not if) he gets another contract at the end of the year is going to be Pompeii, Vesuvius and Krakatoa combined.

1 Like

If Myers is getting picked due to his contract and the result of the saga (only way possible) then see if he wants to play in WA and trade him to Freo for their 5th round pick. Even if we have to pay half is wages, if it gets him off our list then do whatever is necessary.

Have not watched the game yet but Myers does not have a big body. He is a poor tackler and is never physical

1 Like

Its the same attitude as worstfold. He doesn’t care. So why should the players. They hardly train. Their development is non existent. The place is run by duds. The attitude of the players is coming from the top. They will accept mediocrity. This club has a CEO only focused on money and being a nice club.

1 Like

because to them it is about self preservation. All of them (bar perhaps 1, time will tell) are just out of their depth.

This includes the CEO.

Gotta hit the targets to move onto the next job. None can afford to risk any sort of drop-off.

The club is in a horrible position right now, and it is amazing how the bulk dont see it.

We are stuck exactly where Clarkson tells you not to be.

11 touches and 1 tackle from our senior big bodied mid.

Do gooders and clappers who defend this bloke pls tell me why his in the team?

Never mind it’s the stuff us amateurs can’t see like the blocking and directing players into position.

I better in invest in better seats and a bigger TV so I can catch this stuff yea?

3 Likes

Why hasn’t Myers been rewarded with a contract extension yet?

Myers ‘how good is it knowing you’ll never get dropped?’

1 Like

That wink from Myers prior to the kick is quite possibly the strangest thing I have ever seen in a game of football and shows that our players have absolutely no understanding of where our club sits in the football landscape.

Surely Myers and Heppell would know that they are being filmed and how they look to a national audience?

Selfish footballers.

I don’t ever read too much into players reactions after games, I think it means very little.

But that image… Man, it looks like two best mates on holiday having a blast of a time. It’s quite bizarre.

7 Likes