#23 David Myers Retyers

Hack

I was a Myers defender the past 2 years, thought he genuinely justified his place in the team on performance, but this year nah FFS

1 Like

It is a picture that paints everything wrong with this club

5 Likes

Gets a week off to have him fresh for game where we need him to contribute strongly and still only rolls out an 11 possession 1 tackle worst on ground performance

Just a passenger.

Get him out of team.

7 Likes

That’s right but he is there to protect the kids.

The “Hoof” myth was busted after the siren last night.

5 Likes

LOL

Stants offered more then, than Dave is producing now. Myers needs to be dropped to the VFL asap, he should not play another senior game for EFC. He isn’t up to it. If he is selected next week, ten Woosha needs to be sacked.

3 Likes

Why not sack both?

You can replace a player with another on the list, or hit the draft. You can’t replace a coach without having someone else in mind to take his place.

Do we have someone ready, willing and able to step up into Woosha’s place at short notice? No.

Plenty of coaches have been sacked mid year in the past.

Let Mark Harvey care take for the remainder of the year and then sweet talk our favoured candidate.

■■■■ no

4 Likes

Skipworth?

That would not solve the problem, only hand pass it on to the next in line.

What’s the options then?

If we can’t win with this list then something is seriously wrong.

I would be all for removing Campbell but I’m realistic and know that will never happen.

I’m pretty sure it’s been busted for a couple of years now. He was never kicking that goal, never. Maybe 4 years ago

The option has already been outlined, Myers to the Maggoos.

1 Like

Only reason I would give Langford game time is too raise his trade value. But unfortunately playing him further will just make opposition recruiters see the real Langford.

:joy:

I want more than just that!

I want heads to roll from the top down captain jack

I remember when Carlisle gave Maxwell an absolute bath at the MCG. Within a few days Maxwell had retired as he knew he couldn’t do it anymore

Would Myers do the same. Not a chance. He is a leader through his age only. Not through actions that’s for sure

3 Likes