#23 David Myers Retyers

I hope Myers realises his career is at an end, plays VFL for the rest of the year, enjoys his footy and we can hopefully get him a VFL flag before he goes.

IT’S TIME

3 Likes

There are some really stupid ■■■■■ on this forum. Remember why I didn’t come here for years.

6 Likes

Playing in the 2s would actually be a good way for some of the younger guys to play under him. There is little doubt that he will at least be teaching/coaching the mids during the games.

1 Like

Feel free to leave

8 Likes

And miss the chance to enjoy you depressive ■■■■■ sook after every loss?

3 Likes

LOL

HAS to be in this week. We NEED a big body. Woosha knows it. WHY don’t YOU? WOooooossssahhnb

Let’s face it is the only chance he will to get close to playing finals or maybe a medal.

The firsts have NO chance except sliding further down the ladder this season.

Melbourne 17 injuries, there’s Collingwood on 14, us on about 12 and three of four clubs on 10 injuries a piece. Figures might have changed this week. All clubs have injuries some more and some less.

BRING

1 Like

He kick
He protec
But most importantly
He smile

2 Likes

The question is, is that a good thing?

Yea it is
Has a very good footy brain

Myers for coach!

In Myers
Out worsfold

2 Likes

I’ll take you at your word on that but Why does he play such dumb footy then?

Serious question, not trying to be a smart ■■■■

1 Like

Maybe he does. He is a very classy human and not stupid

1 Like

Maybe it isn’t dumb football by him? Maybe he is following a dumb plan?

1 Like

I don’t know, I’m just passing on what I heard from a guy that’s played with him.

Personally I reckon you can have a very good football brain but not be a superstar…or he is better at coaching and mentoring than he is playing

I agree on pretty much all of that but to me having a great footy mind and not being a gun player is usually down to lack of skills/physical ability
He has/had the physical attributes and skills but always seemed to be behind the game mentally
Having said that he has never had a lot of pace so that could be the simple explanation i guess

I like David, bit of fan boi to be honest and he definitely has the physical attributes but like many Essendon players lately skill level seems to have dwindled a bit. Never been super quick