#23 David Myers Retyers

Some people have seriously misinterpreted what Woosha meant by good teams being player driven. Or they know exactly what it means but they’re putting their own spin on it so they have more things to complain about.

6 Likes

Can’t argue with any of that. However that doesn’t mean you should get picked in the side no matter how poorly you are playing

Lock in option B, Eddie

Same people who treat every injury rumour as gospel truth, and then want the fitness staff sacked over them. Funnily enough we never get many apologies or retractions.

1 Like

I don’t blame him, it’s worsfolds first year he just needs time to get his ideas across.

If he was in his 4th year coaching and the same issues were still cropping up then there would be massive concerns…

2 Likes

Interesting you bring up apologies or retractions.

If worsfold gets the sack do you think all the posters who have made fun of those criticising worsfold will admit they were wrong or retract the things they have said?

Depends?

Some points are valid, many are moronic.

EDIT: and for the record the “woosha can’t drop anyone” point is firmly in the latter category.

1 Like

has he come out and expressed what he actually meant by it anywhere ?
if so feel free to post it.

otherwise those who claim they know what they think he means by it, are parading opinion as fact also.

1 Like

I think it’s more “worsfold doesn’t drop underperforming senior players”. He clearly doesn’t have an issue dropping younger guys

Yes he has actually. You can go find it though. It’s in a press conference. Not wasting my time on this because the same people will just put more of their own spin on it again.

2 Likes

Except for stanton. And hocking. And myers. And leunie. And…

1 Like

When did he drop Myers? Loony was a backup

I will give you the other 2, though they were given multiple games before they were dropped

How many times have young guys come in, played poorly and been dropped straight away

or you choose not to do it,cos the footage will show you’re putting your spin on it, and claiming it as fact ?
like you accuse others of doing.

2 Likes

I think at the half way point of this season, Myers is a front runner to win the “most discussed” award.

1 Like

LOL

Deflection.

Not really. You mentioned 4 players.

1 has had to drop himself twice

1 was a backup

The other 2 were back in 2017

Dude i didn’t directly engage you and you’re asking me to spend half an hour digging through press conferences. And in all honesty you’re one of maybe 5 people on this forum i have zero time for. So we’ll leave it there and you can have a sense of satisfaction knowing i didn’t prove you wrong.

1 Like

Don’t bother responding to that clown any further, he ignores facts and loves to run out mistruths, innuendo and straight out false claims.

2 Likes

Bird Cooney Howlett Dea Brown mcKernan…

I can keep going all day. You can excuse as many of them as you like. But it’s clear - blindingly clear - that there is no issue with this coaching panel dropping older guys. And never has been.

Now if you were to argue they’ve given myers a game or two too many this year, sure. But there would be a zillion reasons behind that. None of which would be “we can’t drop him! He’s, erm, David Myers”

1 Like

no you just go around claiming others run with opinion as fact, then do it yourself.

i was just pointing out your hypocrisy, you just expect people to take your word for it that this is what it is, just cos, without any proof.
oh yeah sorry, people can go find the proof for themselves, to back up your opinion, right.

1 Like

Bird got like 3 games, when he should of gotten more

Cooney was beyond cooked and retired

Howlet was struggling but he was dropped so I will give you that

Dea- not really, when he has a poor game he gets dropped straight away

Brown I will agree with you

McKernan- when has he been dropped?

What about the development and dropping of guys like parish, Langford, Francis,Ridley etc.

If you honestly think worsfold has the same standards for young guys as he does senior players then we will keep going round and round