#23 David Myers Retyers

I rest my case, Your Honour.

2 Likes

Hypocrite

Yeah that’s it.

As soon as they hit, what, 27? Woosh sends them a card that says “congratulations, you have a spot for life”

And you wonder why I think this is stupid?

Truth is, none of us have any idea what is being asked of different guys. And I know there’s games where blitz has raved over a guy’s peformance, and the coaches have been tearing their hair out over it. You’re just guessing.

3 Likes

In fairness - you may have misunderstood. It’s very difficult to understand this poster’s point.

1 Like

People seem to be defending Worsfold with a little more vigour this week, after that huge win against Carlton.

2 Likes

He operates on a level outside of our comprehension.

I don’t know. I may not have the capacity to comprehend this.

2 Likes

you don’t. you need at least 2 brain cells. something you will always struggle with.

1 Like

FYI not my words

Woosh’s in the presser

1 Like

From the very press conference i was referencing earlier. FACTS.

Exactly we are all just guessing. I don’t know why people get so offended at others thoughts on matters by calling them idiots or clowns

2 Likes

I do thank you for reminding me of ‘limitations’.

2 Likes

Yes, I remember it clearly.

1 Like

Because a point like “he doesn’t drop old guys” - when it’s so obviously and provably untrue - leading to another 4 pages of “yes he does” - drops the entire tone of the conversation on this joint.

2 Likes

some aren’t guessing, they just dont’ want to go looking for evidence that proves they are right. go figure seeing they spend so much time on here proclaiming their version of the truth is right, and fact.

Fact.If you had another brain it would be lonely. Fact.

1 Like

I can’t believe i’ve taken the bait, but here you go. This is Woosha’s interpretation of what he means. Watch the video. I’m done replying to you now.

And FYI, you’re one of the “simple people” he’s referring to.

3 Likes

I think Woosha is on to these simpler people.

Found my previous post to you @Deckham

Here you go DNP… from 2.25 onwards.

Back in your box champ

5 Likes

I think young Francis has been given a pretty good run playing 8 of 11 this season given his output.

2 Likes