#23 David Myers Retyers

I only just heard this news. He dropped himself?

Maybe he was feeling depressed after the spray he copped from Heppell after he missed that kick. It was brutal stuff

1 Like

I am one of the simple people. Proudly.

I know what Worsfold is saying. But it is a convenience. He is known to be poor tactically on match day. Wanting the players to help cover that shortfall is fine. Still doesn’t change the shortfall itself in a prime role at one of the biggest clubs in the land.

Why on earth have I put this response in the Myers thread. See first line.

shut this thread down.

it’s descended in to an abusive to and fro that’s not really discussing anything of merit anymore.

Try seeing the smile as coming from a very self aware individual who knew he was finishing up his AFL career. Heppell probably knew as well. It’s a “that’ll do pig” scenario rather than a commentary on the loss of a game by a kick that was 1% chance at best.

1 Like

Yes, cos a spray would have helped.

Much ado about nothing - All sporting teams in all sporting competitions carry one or two players who may not be up to it or out of form, for often long periods of time for a variety of reasons. Myers is no different except he made the decision.

It makes Wooska look like a tool. A guy dropping himself twice when blind freddy could see he needed a rejig in the twos.

That means every sporting coach is a tool - Never let facts get in the way of fantasy.

1 Like

How in the ■■■■ has this turned into another Worsfold thread.

3 Likes

C’mon YT you have been on Blitz long enough to know how this place works.

Myersy

1 Like

Way worse than it has ever been. Threads got sidetracked with useless catch phrases and jokes, now it’s literally the same 5-10 people going into every thread with a long bow trying to relate every problem in the universe back to John Worsfold.

People just have to let that weight go. Must be miserable.

5 Likes

Everybody talks like his time is up. My prediction is we’ll see Myers on the big stage again this season.

how many afl players drop themselves? serious question

8 Likes

I’d pay to see that! Not sure he still needs a mouth guard though.

2 Likes

4 Likes

When is Darcy going to get a chance to sing?

1 Like

Is he smiling after missing a critical cue? Typical.

Saucy couldn’t help himself.