#23 David Myers Retyers

Played against Port and WCE. Didn’t play against Brisbane. He is the mythical key to Etihad!

3 Likes

Can’t believe he’ll end up being a bigger disappointment in the #23 than Mark Bolton.

At least he’s a good Essendon person.

Why do you say that? I think Mark Bolton was/is a fantastic Essendon person

2 Likes

[quote=“RedSashOnBlack, post:1631, topic:461, full:true”]

Why do you say that? I think Mark Bolton was/is a fantastic Essendon person
[/quote]I meant that at least he has that despite being a massive flop for an early pick. Not that Bolton wasn’t a great bloke.

Ok… Sorry for the misinterpret.

Myers destroyed the tigers sat.

2 Likes

Generally teams that are destroyed don’t win.

1 Like

I see you are not yet fluent in Essington.

4 Likes

No he didn’t.

1 Like
  1. He should be
  2. He didn’t
2 Likes

■■■■ off.gif

I missed the VFL game. I downloaded it. Should I watch it or get the HDD sized cannon warmed up?

The VFL performance was so awful it shouldn’t warrant any player getting selected in our seniors. That’s after we lost to the bottom team, who were a player down, after a 9 day break.

Did he not get 30+? The game I saw showed me he was too good for vfl.

You could do literally anything better with your time.

4 Likes

Disposal was questionable and suspect. Cheap 1-2 Tom Mitchell handballs racked up his possession count.

It’s always worthwhile If you actually like the game of football, are interested in your club and wish to get informed about our young up & coming players and assessing for yourself how they might go with more experience, or better delivery, or just a tweak in their running patterns or , etc etc

You don’t have to be watching games we win or even play well in to educate yourself and be better informed about the club/team you support.

6 Likes

Problem is he gets 35 touches in the VFL then comes in and gets 15 in the AFL.
Parish went more like 27 then 21.
Maybe Mutch might be able to do something similar

The number 23 has been cursed ever since Ken Fraser
Bolton, Cransberg, Fowler, Hickmott
Spencer, Stillman, Kink

If Myers had changed numbers early in his career he would have won a Brownlow by now

He’ll be another one of those 150+ game players for Essendon that we’ll look back on in 10 years and realise why we were so ■■■■.

1 Like