#23 David Myers Retyers

NSW scholarship program - Adelaide signed him to the scholarship when he was 16, which gave them the right to elevate him to the senior list for what was effectively nothing.

1 Like

Cheers, NSW/SA sounds dodgy.

Needs his best game for the year, just like Jobe needs to back up the Freo contested winning ball game.

These 2 ■■■■’s will have a big say in our fortunes.

Look at their numbers if we win–will be significant.

2 Likes

This Saturday David. Break out game. Please…

2 Likes

This guy was given a 3 year deal wasn’t he?

Yikes.

2 Likes

Hopefully the last 2 can be served concurrently.

2 Likes

Or at Gold Coast.

1 Like

Delist immediately

1 Like

If he is still at the club next year we are not legit

Was gifted game after game this season and didn’t back it up with performances

Please no more

2 Likes

But he is a nice guy and great clubman. Cos that is what is important at Essendon

Concur. I’ve seen enough.

Was dumbfounded with 3 years. Absolutely crazy length for a completely mediocre player.

Honestly who ever decided to offer or agree to 3 years needs to be sacked. He’s 28 and played 100 games in 10 seasons. Why on earth would you offer a 3 yr deal. He’s never been that great and he’s most probably past his prime. Absolutely baffles me. Should’ve been a one year deal at best

2 Likes

I think it was a more of “We will give him 3 years so we can keep him happy” deal

1 Like

It was to keep him when other clubs were trying to get him. St Kilda and WC, who likely had 3yr deals on table as well.

Obviously we were worried Jobe wouldn’t come back also.

1 Like

He was for mediocre before he came back too.

1 Like

Very very poor list management if that was the case to match other teams offers for him. He’s simply not worth 3 years. Zaka should’ve got a 6 yr deal if he got 3

If it was to scare off other clubs then dodoro should have been sacked there and then. He was injury prone, had effectively 2 years out of the game and we offered him 3 years??? Must have only done it for PR purposes

1 Like

I was hoping today might be the David Myers break out game.

Nup.

Genuine question.

what gave you that indication?

2 Likes