#24 Craig Bird - Delisted

Happy to get him and pick 5. Welcome to the Bombers Birdy!

Birdie num num

We are now also endlessly free to play this youtube movie…
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7OXVPgu6urw

Bird, Hams, Pig, Emu, Burger… I feel disco was hungry.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 picks?? Sorry Rolo

Back when I used to study the draft I followed this guy closely. Have always rated him. Hard as nails, great tackler and strong leadership qualities. Will play as a lockdown, hard tackling forward who can snag a goal or two.

My kiwi offsider just said to me … “So you guys got Bird … AND you kept all your pecks??”

No shitt. Just p1ssed myself while he looked at me strangely …

Not a bad trade period upgrade Melks to Bird Giles to Leuy and Carlise to 5

Whoosh wanted him.

What whoosh wants, whoosh gets.

My kiwi offsider just said to me .. "So you guys got Bird .. AND you kept all your pecks??"

Can you get him to sign up to Blitz so I can ban him for that?

Saints won’t trade pick 5? Well, who’s flipping the bird now??

My kiwi offsider just said to me .. "So you guys got Bird .. AND you kept all your pecks??"

Can you get him to sign up to Blitz so I can ban him for that?

Maybe next year, I’m just selling him on becoming a Bomber atm.

Has flown the coop

Everybody’s Heard About The Bird …

Bird Bird Bird …

Bird Is The Word.

Great get.

Will be a good player for us and be in our best most weeks IMO.

Welcome to the best club in Aus, Craig!

Have a gut feeling in 12 months time we're going to be very, very happy we picked him up. Welcome to the Bombers, Birdy.

My gut feeling is the complete opposite.

Everybody knows that the bird is the word.

Average player but worth more than what we gave up. Would probably take Howlett or Melksham’s spot.

Seems like this part of the deal was more Sydney’s idea than ours, but you could get worse players dumped on you than Bird. Hope he has a great little career for us.

Not a big fan of his but considering we needed to take him to get pick 5 and not lose our picks in the 20s, he’ll be okay.
Will be a forward with some small spurts as midfield tagger giving Hocking a spell.

Not sure how he, Dempsey and Edwards get spots in our forward line best 22. Maybe Courtney could be the next player to go.

Should make Kommer easier to delist when his time comes up meaning we can draft a goal sneak with the idea of developing him by the time Bird is ready for retirement.