#24 Jordan Houlahan - has been future endeavoured

Wouldn’t be a surprise. All the more reason to add a couple of benfti specials (or other fast outside runners) with our picks this year

1 Like

Is the step from U18 to VFL that big thou? Other plays seem to do ok…Mutch got 2nd in the VFL B&F.
Houlihan doesn’t need to do that but getting more than 8 posies a game might be a step in the right direction. Just looks lost sometimes.
He might be the type thou that needs to play against men for 2-3 years before he gets it

2 Likes

You have a point there!

Anyone ‘in the know’, want to confirm or refute the off-field lack of professionalism displayed by Houlihan. If I’m gonna go all Killer_Mike :stuck_out_tongue: on the kid then I want some juicy inside knowledge to fuel my hate

1 Like

Even if is true, there’s a long line of successful footballers who took a while to get with it in terms of professionalism and lifestyle

2 Likes

Sorry, there isn’t any. Was a bit lazy to start with but got passed that. So you’ll have to what half this site does; invent something

1 Like

Today I thought,instead of a T-shirt,there could be a G-shirt.

Basically an all in one T-shirt and G-string.

1 Like

I’d pretty much give anybody a pass in their first year.

Huge change in life from high school to professional athlete. Not to mention how taxing the physical demands can be.

If it took him time to adjust, well he is only human. Let’s see if another pre-season can lead to a big year for hime.

5 Likes

They say they’re going out of style, but all of the top 4 as it finished all had dedicated 6’1” - 6’2” ish forwards - Mayne, Le Cras, Caddy and Bailey Fritsch.

There’s a role there if good enough.
He does have some tricks. Just needs to be involved more.

Yep. Big difference between a first year not getting it and, say, a fourth year.

That’s called a mankini.

2 Likes

That’s called “your work uniform”.

2 Likes

I always think of stuff already invented :neutral_face:

Except for curry flavoured condoms.

Be a hit in India.

1 Like

I heard he collects Spice Girls memorabilia.
Like, has a whole room full of the stuff.

I heard Sporty was his favorite, … and that he once Moonwalked from Melbourne to Geelong just for fun.

3 Likes

You never go full @Killer_Mike

Unless it’s Parish. Then you go full @Killer_Mike… well at least he does :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I heard it was to escape from a really determined magpie.

2 Likes

What I heard from a pretty reliable source is that one leg is 3 inches longer than the other. This explains why he struggles pick up ground balls because he overbalances if he doesn’t bend down carefully.

The club is still deciding whether to lengthen one leg or shorten the long one. Apparently it depends on who they draft and which type of player they need most after filling the other spots.

Should be good to go next season but not sure if he’ll be a mid-sized forward or a small yet

4 Likes

That would explain his natural arc.
Crazy ol’ Sporty Houlahan.

2 Likes
1 Like