#24 Jordan Houlahan - has been future endeavoured

You realise that was an actual article about Dean Rioli one pre season “just worked out that his hamstrings injuries are due to one leg being 2 inches shorter, so now we can tailor his program and he’s going to be a super fit midfield machine”

3 Likes

Clearly there is some extraction of the urine going on here, but I spent years with one leg “longer” than the other.

One osteo session and the muscles pulling the “short” leg further into the socket were released, and I was even.

2 Likes

Why did you not send that osteo to the club, imagine how many more flags we’d have!

2 Likes

Can we get this done on both of Smack’s legs? Would really help him compete in the ruck.

5 Likes

No, he has the opposite problem. The muscles in his neck are too loose and thus it is further from his body than it should be.

6 Likes

But it is an effect of not having his legs lengthened

Yep correct.

1 Like

I had the same. Worked out how to wrap the longest one AROUND MY LEG AND TUCK IT IN MY SOCK.

6 Likes

Have those personal issues been resolved or still dealing with them. I imagine the club would be providing excellent support

Still dealing with them.

Typical gen-Y response. Back in my day, if you hadn’t won a Brownlow after your first year, you would have been delisted.

1 Like

Delisted, well weren’t you lucky.

I heard they used to take blokes out the back and shoot them if they were no good back in the day.

2 Likes

millennials are killing footballers

Luxury

1 Like

I think they should leave his legs as they are. It should give him a real advantage when turning in that direction.

2 Likes

Some may look and see that one leg is 3 inches shorter than the other. Personally, I choose to see that one leg is 3 inches longer

5 Likes

I have a similar philosophy.
I didn’t lose a leg, but rather I gained a stump.

8 Likes

Is your middle name really Eileen?

3 Likes

If he gets lean, we could have a tilt at the flag.

4 Likes

Interesting angle.

3 Likes