#24 Jordan Houlahan - has been future endeavoured

Are you from Pisa?

C’mon!

9 Likes

I regret that I have but one like to give.

2 Likes

No good. Hopefully gets sorted sooner rather than later

2 Likes

So VFLers, I see he got 3 today. How’s he tracking?

He is proving to be a bit of a riddle… he can do goods things (and really good things) but then go missing for quite awhile. His skills are all there, but, I just don’t know.

4 Likes

I had him in my bests. Looks to be really getting his head around positioning, when to go / stay etc. Big like.

2 Likes

Thanks - I hope he is improving. I liked what I saw from the drafting vids and thought he looked like a natural footballer. But to make it at AFL level you need a lot of commitment.

1 Like

He marked well, kicked well. Wasn’t involved heaps but was handy. Best I have seen him play.

Yeah I agree with this. My gut tells me that he’s missing something attitude-wise to reach his full footy potential. I may be wrong, but my gut isn’t to be scoffed at.

5 Likes

Has the ability. Not sure what the missing piece is. Could be a very exciting player if he puts it all together

Work rate has been his issue…looks like it’s starting to click

Couple more weeks

He doesn’t seem to excel at anything in particular and he can be a bit of an invisible man, which is a worry.

As a small/medium forward he is a bit one dimensional. He seems to be a pure marking forward and hasn’t shown much in the way of playmaking or crumbing yet. He has put in some strong defensive efforts but they can be few and far between.

He is improving, but he is coming from a quite a long way back. I’d say we’d find someone better at the draft but he’ll likely be delisted then rookied, as we like to do.

1 Like

He excels at marking. His stamina is below par. It’s possibly the root of his issue.

He was touted as being a good aerialist but I am yet to see it.

He is a good set shot and he leads well inside 50, but I’ve only seen him attempt a hangar once or twice in his time with us and he hasn’t brought one down.

He’s a poor mans Laverde.

I have seen it.

A south Australian Kyle.

Stoner?