#24 Nick Bryan - growing luxurious mullets til 2025

ITS TIME

6 Likes

Fair chance they give Phillips a rest this week and avoid the trip to Perth. West Coast have a couple of inexperienced ruck men….a good opportunity to reward Bryan’s solid VFL form with a game or two at AFL level.

7 Likes

Got to play him when he’s in form, and the incumbent (Phillips) isn’t. Reward the kid for good VFL performance and see how he goes. Flip ain’t giving us much of anything at the minute.

5 Likes

IT’S BRYAN TIME

2 Likes

11 Likes

For me it seemed the reason he wasn’t getting a game was due to Phillips (Drillips) form, which a month ago was fair enough.

I haven’t seen a lot of the 2’s this year, is there any reason now that Phillip’s is struggling that Bryan shouldn’t get a game? His stat line is so compelling

2 Likes

I see a problem with that theory.

We don’t play anyone above us on the ladder til round 16, but l’m being a bit unfair given our scenario has changed since you wrote that.

I do think Bryan will get selected for at least the next 2 games though.

Still not picked

We are setting him up to request a trade elsewhere.

Maybe he’s already requested a trade and that’s why we aren’t playing him?

Just to give Bryans non selection some context, the only rucks under 22 who have played this year are Ned Moyle and Luke Jackson, who doesnt attend that many ruck contests anyway. Its not common for players of Bryans age to be playing ruck in the AFL.

17 Likes

Surely we are not going to take a 203cm player on 7hr round flight so he can watch from the sidelines, he’ll play.

4 Likes

Hes finished at Essendon

3 Likes

Run as far away from this club as you can Bryza they just don’t value your work mate

My call is Bryan will play. The sub can come from the 22 named players. It makes no sense to use Weideman as the 2nd ruck when we have no other tall forwards.

2 Likes

They’re waiting for a Draper injury to play him one out against Darcy and Jackson in round 15

2 Likes

Has to be the case.

An injury to Draper or Weid will mean we are a team of midgets. We know Drapes can’t ruck a full game too.

1 Like

100% agree, if we needed a ruck as an emergency Phillips could have tagged along and watched and Bryan could play another VFL game.
Surely it’s just BDB naming his 26.

1 Like

I agree, my take is that Bryan will come into the side and Hind, who is currently on the bench, will be the sub.

Scott thinks it is a nonsense to “omit” players, only to bring them back in as sub. His form in avoiding this:

1. Making Heppell sub after naming him in the side against GWS and bringing in Phillips.

2. Doing the same with ADJ to bring in Mass against Brisbane.

2 Likes

Really hope to see this guy play Tommorow

1 Like