#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Here’s an idea - how about everyone steer the ■■■■ clear of posting about his personal life or his ex on this forum.

Seriously.

Blitz is way better than this.

19 Likes

She whinged about how she wore a ■■■■ dress to the Brownlow, daily mail misconstrued her words and she rightfully shut them up. What on earth is the problem? Outrage culture gone overboard

1 Like

Though I agree with your sentiment …ahm…no, Blitz is not better than this.

9 Likes

LOL

Their relationship started when they were school kids. Its not a massive surprise they busted up in their 20s, but it is unfortunate for the kids.

Has he nominated us yet?

Talk about dalhaus being an absolute loose unit is fine but can’t talk about how our former doggy ■■■■■■ up pretty badly

Pretty sure it was well covered at the time.

1 Like

Don’t bring it up now peos. Have you no respect?

Mate, Blitz can tip on Jake for being a prize ■■■■ all day, but let’s leave comments about the kids and the ex out of it.

3 Likes

Its no one else’s business but theirs.

Leave the kids out of what is their parents stuff.

She has a ‘career’ out of what’s happened, she’ll lose her media identity if she stops talking about it.

2 Likes

Now you’re thinking. Often that’s how it works but not forever because; we all eventually reap what we have sown there’s no avoiding it.

Th choice is, sort it now or sort it later.

Fingers crossed any day now.

1 Like

I would think he’s a fail so far.

Time will tell whether he was more valuable than picks that could have reaped a Liam Ryan or Fritch & Worpel.

You’re saying Stringer has been a fail?

That’s what he’s sayin’

20 games, 30 goals, strong contested work playing onball & switching forward. Hardly a fail.

2 Likes

You’re a bad judge

8 Likes

Yep. I would think that opinion’s a fail so far.

3 Likes