#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Like it or not columnists can influence opinion out there. The holy holy and pure moralising types like her might just be surprised to discover how many men have been love rats at some point in their lives. If they can stop thinking about shayyna blaze’s next makeover, and read some evolutionary biology instead, they might understand that its written in our DNA.

Just so that it has been pointed out… being a love rat is not a gender specific problem.

Women are equally capable.

7 Likes

Every time I visit the Stringer thread I encounter posts full of questions;
How will he go?
Can he play mid?
What’s the state of contemporary media?
Are ethics and morals absolute? Are they gender specific?
Is forgiveness ever possible?
Where’s Jakes swimming pool?
And many many more.

Can we please rename the thread
25 Jake Stringer - Why is it so?

2 Likes

Especially when it involves children

I thought it was sweet.
And I didn’t give it any more thought than I would have to any other player with their kids.
Don’t even really know which players have kids, but if a photo of them was posted here I’d think, ‘awwww, that’s nice.’
Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Took way too many words and time out of my life to explain that.

19 Likes

It was sweet.

And obviously Jake felt comfortable sharing it on his social media so I can’t really see the problem.

3 Likes

I don’t want to live in a world where a photo like that is considered cringey or suspect because it’s got children in it.

It’s an innocent photo and others point out “sweet”.

It’s a proud father and his children.

11 Likes

Only if they close the roof at Etihad.

3 Likes

I’m not saying that it’s anything but innocent and sweet. It’s the sharing of someone else’s private life that’s a bit odd

It’s public domain once it’s shared on any social media platform.

I can see your point but I think it’s innocent enough.

It’s probably not a side of jake that most don’t see so I’m sure he wouldn’t mind or otherwise he wouldn’t share it.

2 Likes

Think Cul De Sac is concerned about the privacy of the children - Some like to keep this low-key, especially high profile people.

1 Like

Jake doesn’t put his kids on social media half as much as his ex. She makes a living out of splashing them all over insta.

2 Likes

All this.

6 Likes

Jake has got over 50k worth of followers… I’d say a fair few more than bomberblitz.

2 Likes

This is spot on and got glossed over.

He won’t play Zakka style mid. He will play stoppage midfield then moving forward.

Your explanation is bang on I reckon Chris.

2 Likes

If that was the case there would be no love rats because if they were that low no woman would wish to associate with, let alone sleep with them.

its not their private life if they put it on instagram?

The bigger issue is that parents all over the world, and people loosely related to kids are putting their pictures up on the internet without their consent (being children they can’t really give it). Its a privacy issue that may become a big deal in coming years.

4 Likes

Just need String to be that big body mid that can grab the ball and burst away from a stoppage.

I for one, would like to see him play with some intensity first. after the last year, hes been pretty lacking.