#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

You missed an opportunity to add this guy

Watching the interview he clearly came back to Aus for family reasons primarily.

Regardless, good to see him training and I thought it was an impressive interview given the circumstances.

3 Likes

He looks a bit shell shocked to me.

Glad he is back and I am sure the club will be working with him to settle him in. The structure and routine of training and a strong club like ours will do him good.

Best wishes Jake, work hard and stay on track.

4 Likes

I have no idea about Jake Stringer, but when a marriage implodes for whatever reason and you get seperated from your kids, Life gets truly miserable. Something you never think about when you are rooting the blonde girl in the office, and the magnitude only hits when you lose it all.

I have experienced it myself and seen it with others, and having regular positive access to your children keeps you whole and functioning. Going away on a long holiday seems great, but loniless hits early, and perhaps Jake needs the joy of being with his kids and knowing he can see them. You also need a positive work environment to get your mind involved with the right things and having those around you to trust and interact with.

EFC is now a great club with a good positive atmosphere, probably just what he needs to prosper.

29 Likes

Reddit nailed it again

I thought his interview was good…he sounded fairly contrite and keen to earn his reputation back.

The tattoo, on the other hand!

5 Likes

You know what the difference between people with tattoos and people without?

People with, don’t care if you don’t have any.

Fk up. It’s cringeworthy. Let people do what they want to do.

11 Likes

There are good tatts, then theres melting lion from wizard of oz, cool your jets wob.

2 Likes

WOB, I don’t have any and I don’t care if people have tattoos.

5 Likes

Has he got a haircut yet? Needs a sensible haircut or he won’t make it.

1 Like

A lot of tattoos I don’t care about…some, particularly arm, leg and neck tattoos on pretty girls, I do care about.

3 Likes

Anyway, that Jake stringer huh

1 Like

Who?

I still can’t believe we got him.

Bigger than when we stole BJ

Has had his ups and downs but hopefully this is he kicknin the ■■■■ he needs, and we benefit from it

1 Like

Forget “the package”.

He is now Jake “The Wookie” Stringer.

BT would love it

Your tattoos are lovely, Wob.
xxx
xx
x

2 Likes

Again?

It’s doubtful the pretty girls care about an old mans opinion about their bodies though.

9 Likes

Even bad tattoos are good, they enable the coroner to positively identify anybody who has one

5 Likes

General remark on Reddit community’s ability to nicely take the ■■■■ out of anything. Not specifically Jake again