#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

He honestly looks like he’s got neagle fitness levels. Looks fkd every time he’s on the screen. He’s certainly not a defensive runner, at all. Which is okay if he’s doing what he did today up forward, but you can’t carry a bloke who can’t chase the other way

When the ball is in his area, he’s good defensively, but apart from that he often gets exposed

2 Likes

So good.

Seems like he played a bit in the midfield also. Anyone got the stats?

Had the perfect view for the set shot on a tough angle. Had the perfect view for that dribble goal from the boundary. Had the perfect view the set shot out of the full.

Jake Stringer is fun to watch.

1 Like

Not really. 2 clearances, 3 inside 50s, 0 rebound 50s.

The important bit was the 6 score involvements (5 being himself scoring).

Definitely started at a few centre bounces and drifted forwards after they were decided one way or the other.

Was at match today.

My observations were that in a defensive situation that is also a marking contest he’s effective in bringing the ball to ground. But not so much for a ground ball contest.

Easy to pick on posts which were made before the events happened because hindsight is a beautiful thing. But apart from woosha proving me wrong and making the moves, Hooker still had to go back for stringer to stay forward which if I didn’t make clear, was my main point.

Became a fully fledged Don today.

4 Likes

Could have very easily had 7

Today he was all bull, no dust.

4 Likes

Was my fav player outside Essendon… loved watching him go about his footy. I think everyone knew what he could bring, it was always a matter of when and I guess how he was played. Wrapt for him. He’s getting more comfortable now. Loved the boys getting around him.

1 Like

Was Stringer like

3 Likes

Is that Walla dressed in a nun’s habit?

Sure is, Mad Monday with Walla.

2 Likes

Sensational.

Still not there. More is coming.

We must be about due for an article from his ex by now.

7 Likes

Really loved the double high 5, or whatever one calls it, with the fan after THAT goal.

13 Likes

Can anyone compete with Triple j???

Joe
Jake
James

4 Likes