#25 Jake Stringer

JS: So coach, how am I going?

JW: Excellent question! I guess you’ve got to figure out what level you want to be at.

JS: Well, I’d like to be at a level where I win a Brownlow without putting in any effort…

JW: Ummm… as long you’re playing at the level that you expect. The positive is that you’ve identified a great opportunity to make something your trademark.

JS: Sweet!

Just wait til he breaks from the centre and slams through his 5th on ANZAC Day!!!

Ooops… old draft post from Feb

LOL HOW DO WE FIX JAKE STRINGER?

GET A DECENT TEAM AROUND HIM YOU ■■■■■■■ IDIOTS

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH JAKE STRINGER EXCEPT THAT HE IS SURROUNDED BY HEARTLESS PEA EFFORT FUCKSTICKS

How he is in the firing line when our captain can’t kick, our dual AA key defender hasn’t won a contest all year, Myers is Myers, Zaharakis still turns the ball over as much as he has for the past decade?

Easy soft target.

agree, the focus on stringer is astounding. heaps are putting in equally, if not moreso uninspired, poor performances.

At least he’s mad multiple games with multiple goals. Can he play better? Of course. But for ■■■■■ sake, focus on the root causes

Dane Swan always looked like he should have shed a few kilos ,Stringer the same body shape?

We are good at scapegoating. AFL 101 scapegoating - blaming, turn a blind eye and nfi.

Swan could run for days and then some. Big difference.

Vague report on CH10 news that Jake has been sent for scans. No other details.

Agree 100%

Was mentioned in Crows injury update video has back sorness so went for scans

I hate this project player tag

He’s a very, very talented AA player who is a very, very good player. At worst, he should be producing reasonably solid footy no matter his role. He’s not a 18 year old skinny kid from the draft, he’s a AA premiership player

This is exactly what I said to @Reboot and he called me an angry man.

All the underperforming players are slowly being weeded out of the side under the guise of an injury.

If he was a 24 year old AA premiership player producing reasonably solid football he wouldn’t have “left” his club. He is very, very talented and he was a very, very good player.

Of all the things to expect given the situation, I would think that grinding out solid performances even if he’s out of form would be among the least likely options.

At his worst he’s atrocious, he’s always been like that, it won’t change over 1 pre-season.

If getting him back to his best form wasn’t a long term project, then he might be still at the dogs.

I reckon that was about 10% of the reason he was walked out of that joint