Judd’s is spot on.

He can still go get ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Can’t fault his endeavour tonight.
Keep it up

Huge. Playing with passion.

Had 8 tackles tonight. Great stuff Jake

2 Likes

He was really, really good today. I don’t want magic, I want effort. And he gave that in bucketloads today.

4 Likes

would not want to try and get past him in the midfield, laid some ripper stops and gaves us pep from the opening bounce

Right from the very first minute he was up and about. Lots of pressure acts and team orientated plays

1 Like

coached to a well balanced game today.
start in the middle to give grunt early and get involved and move forward to be dangerous later in the quarter.

for a larger bloke he is dynamite quick in changing directions in tight congestion, plays half a second faster than the people around him

can’t wait for him to play himself into a fitness base and we quite possibily get out and about

Looked good around the stoppages which was pleasing. I think we should persist with playing him in spurts on the ball it’s a work in progress. Love his aggression.

1 Like

some little geelong bloke ran into a borderline stationary stringer and it was like a fly hitting a wall. stringer barely felt it and the geelong bloke just bounced off him and hit the turf. he’s strong

2 Likes

Importantly he ran both ways and had plenty ijn the tanks in the last. Equal team High Rebound 50s, 3 marks Inside 50

Looked OK at stoppages. We need to persist with him at stoppages. It was part of the agreement bringing him to the club, lets see where he is as a mid at the end of 2019. There are signs his fitness is improving which bodes well.

8 Likes

Onya darl!

Listen to her call in via the link…

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/sport/afl/elderly-bombers-fan-gives-addy-sports-journo-ryan-reynolds-polite-serve-over-jake-stringer-article/news-story/126bc2e494bef3dc2d873e265c9065fa

10 Likes

You go girl. Good Stuff.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting this guy is only 24.

■■■■■■ 'ell - I clicked that play button 5 times…

5 Likes

Never go full Donnington

16 Likes

careful i hear he’s bff with guelfi

I wish I was bff with Guelfi :muscle:

1 Like

Feel dirty listening to an Age podcast but interesting to note they were spreading a rumour that Stringer was seen eating a schnitzel burger and pie a few hours before the game last week.

And yes, I am no better than they for spreading the rumour, but hey… there’s nothing like a hot, saucy pie rumour. (In Homer voice) Mmmm… saucy pie…

Seriously though, if this is true, FFS.

1 Like