#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Laycock? neagle?

Laycock would go for a few froffies and punch darts after training.

1 Like

Nah it was someone from another club

Isn’t it something like 90% of players who play an AFL game will often lose anywhere from 2-4 kg’s per game they play and often need to do a lot to maintain weight during the season.

I remember my best mate dated the sister of an AFL player and he said that players were often told to eat until they physically couldn’t anymore as they need to maintain mass.

I remember a game we played up on the Gold Coast a few years back which I believe was the famous: “Jobe Blue Power Chuck” game and players reported losing 6-7 kg’s just based on the weather conditions alone.

How stuff like this makes the news is utterly ridiculous.

Makes sure the camera gets a good look at his body before the massage/stretches.

Will explode soon. He is building and building to it.

8 Likes

There’s a rumour going around that he ate 2 snitzels 3 hours before the game this week.

Delist.

6 Likes

Whatever It takes Jakes

5 Likes

Impact player. Will soon tear games to shreds.

Thought he looked like a terrible pick up a few weeks ago. Boy, was I wrong. Has definitely improved his work rate and overall team effort. Well done, Jakey.

I love him, footballers footballer, just a frigging beast

18 Likes

have to be happy the way he is travelling.
will struggle at times through the games but he’s now had a couple of solid balanced games with a good mix of forward, inside mid contested and defensive work
coming along really nicely

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see him play when he’s fit.

2 Likes

Seems to be gelling with our group, didn’t see him get into too much push n shoves at the dogs.

especially in the later months.

I spent all of 2017 saying, “we will be f*cked if Joe Daniher is injured”.
This bloke is the answer to our forward issues. He adds something that Stewart and Daniher doesn’t. He fits perfectly into our forwardline.

Is building nicely. Has a big game in him sometime soon IMO.

1 Like

pretty central tonight to a lot of key moments

1 Like

Looked good when he was in the middle, and looked good up forward.

Building nicely, really nicely

How good was the Stringer and Raz goal combo in the first. Man I hope these two play 150 games next to each other.

6 Likes

And that is why you trade for Jake Stringer.

Genuine match winner.

2 Likes