#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

She’s already instagrammed that htey wont be there. Apparantly they have a birthday party that night.

The essential thing is how the respective parents, parent their children, and how they interact with each other in their presence. A large percentage kids these days (or close to it) have had separated parents. Teaching your kids how to resolve conflicts, the meaning of relationships, kinds of relationships, respect and responsibility is what overcomes potential issues.

2 Likes

Wish she’d fark off and stop telling everyone her personal business.

20 Likes

It’s his 100th game and players take their kids out all the time. As if a bday party she going to takes precedence. It’s something for the kids to enjoy not just Stringer. And they haven’t been to one of his games this year at all.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned

8 Likes

To be fair nobody would know the exact circumstances of their relationship and why it has come to this.

Shouldn’t be discussed on here anyway.

It’s none of our business.

12 Likes

Would give Stringer an extra boost to perform if his kids are there on Saturday. No matter how much she hates Jake for what he did surely he’s still entiled to access his kids.

FFS

FFS

That’s how I read it as well. Would be an absolute shame for Jake to look back 20 years from now and not have those memories.

Having done a little research it is actually one of the kids birthdays, what 2 yr old has a birthday party in the evening?

2 Likes

when i was a kid i’d rather go to my mates maccas birthday party than my dads stupid work function…

■■■■ i’d still rather do that.

4 Likes

Hmmm, kids b’day could get complicated? She’s well within her rights to say the b’day takes precedence although the party will likely take place during the day with the kids having an afternoon nap in readiness for the big night. Surely, they’ll be there? Hope so for theirs and Jakes sake. Once in a lifetime photos with them going through the banner with their proud dad.

2 Likes

imagine a bunch of toddlers at 7pm having a party. Sounds like my definition of hell

12 Likes

I guess your dad wasn’t celebrating a milestone game in front of 90K at the G.

1 Like

do you think a toddler cares?

1 Like

No, they would care more that their parents get along and dont use them to get back at each other.

8 Likes

Meanwhile back in the realm of football itself, Jake’s form is building nicely and it won’t be long before he tears a game apart. Hopefully it is sooner (Tiges) rather than later. The signs are all there.

8 Likes

This is a microcosm of what is wrong with society today - Does one need to use instagram to publically reveal information that should be private.

10 Likes

so i hear there’s a footy game on this weekend

Yep, I’ll be in the Ponsford stand behind the goals. I think that’s the opposite end to the cheer squad but that’s OK, I quite like antagonising the opposition. ONYA JAKE, YOU’RE A LOSER RANCE YA POSER!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s our job.

1 Like

Huh? He’s not much chop as a contested mark - 6th at Essendon, and this is easily the best he’s done at that in his career. He’s still a fair way behind Smack, Joe, Hooker etc this year: let alone when Hooker & JD have been fit & forward.

A lot of the time he aims to get his man under the ball and beat him on the ground. Very smart with his body, but not a good contested mark by any stretch of the imagination.