#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Playing well.

SCROLL

Regression.

SCROLL

Elite big bodied mid.

4 Likes

Yep!

And if he is moving is very hard to stop there, multiple times he busted through tackles / just kept powering fwd and got handball off with someone hanging onto him

Was a huge game from him. Hope it continues.

2 Likes

rated best player on the field, playing the sort of footy we recruited him for

9 tackles, 3 goals 1, 22 possies, 4 clearances, hand in so many more

was one of if not our best today

19 Likes

I’m still wondering if he has nominated us yet?

4 Likes

Two second rounders… I mean, seriously.

What a bargain.

19 Likes

This club’s stupid for trying to make him a midfielder.

5 Likes

I remember the dim dark ages of … a few weeks back, when he was incurably fat, lazy, and slow and could never play in the midfield.

38 Likes

Well in fairness, it hadn’t worked by round 2, so it was never going to.

13 Likes

1 Like

Great game against the Lions. Stingers effort inside was fantastic and presented well up forward. I still think he has massive upside…scarey how good he could be. Increasing looks like Stinger, along with Saad and Smith are one the the best recruiting coups by EFC recruiters for a long, long … long time.

8 Likes

…and it’s early days still regarding hoped for match fitness. Should get better and better.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with asking for consistency…

Neither do I if it is phrased better

How good have his last 2 weeks been? It still feels like he’s capable of more, but even right now, he’s getting back to his best

4 Likes

Boy, you’ve really got a bee in your bonnet today…

What I love about Jake is the fact that he’s completely over the last month changed my perception of him as a player. I now see him as a hard working, fit player who plays for his team mates and with some consistency can be one of the most influential players in our team. It’s quite a turnaround. If he can continue to average 20+ touches, a couple of clearances/ goals he will be great for us. Good on you Jake!

16 Likes

Played very well

Would be the Dogs best forward

Thanks Footscary

2 Likes

Back to? He’s playing far, far, far more complete footy than he ever has before.

If they can get him doing this every week, much kudos will be due to the coaching, recruitment & fitness staff.

1 Like

Mitch Brown would be the Dogs best forward at the moment.

10 Likes