#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Lucky we’ve got Myers to look after him if he came our way.

2 Likes

Or they could give us a couple of second rounders and get Myers to protect him…

1 Like

or you could look to learn how you can better look at things, so your perception isn’t based on what commentators say, or win loss ratios.

Funny how they’ve won 3 out of the last 4 games, and all of a sudden people are now just seeing how stringer is actually developing.

people now even in todays game still need to see possessions and goals to equate it to effort and a good game.

his “effort” has been there since the start of the season. but things have looked better as a whole since neeld left and are working slightly better, and now he is being able to get reward for his effort, and only now are most able to “see” it.

1 Like

This guys a FREAK

I think you’ve missed the point of my post. He was a hit and miss player at the dogs, either broke apart a game or had little impact, which was what we saw for the most part of the first two months of the season. You can’t tell me his performance against the blues he showed the effort he’s shown in the past month, to record career best GPS Numbers and PB possessions.

He is becoming a consistent player, his fitness is building. Put in 4 great performances in a row and I hope he can sustain it.

I think my ability to ‘look at things’ is fine tyvm.

1 Like

Played 99 games topping out at 21 disposals… till the last fortnight. Bang bang.

8 Likes

sucked in bevo you weirdo.

13 Likes

how anyone trusts someone that enjoys dr who is beyond me.

1 Like

Going to be some sort of player in a season or two.

Unstoppable.

Love what he is bringing to the team.

1 Like

4 Likes

He was better in Cracker…especially when he got murdered…sorry for the spoiler.

1 Like

He’s playing 50-50. Forward/Midfield.

If that means 20-25 disposals and 2-3 goals a Match. Why wouldn’t you have him do both?

1 Like

Hello mid season trading.

8 Likes

His s*** eating grin when it gets over turned to a goal lols

9 Likes

They would offer us Crozier…

2 Likes

WB recruiter “Yeah hi Adrian. We notice you’re using mitch brown now. Can we have Joe Daniher for pick 90?”

…a week passes…

Peter Gordon enters the room.
“Pick 90 and we upgrade your pick 115 to our pick 108. Final offer”

2 Likes

Yeah probably, but what does Dermie think?

2 Likes

I don’t think he does

6 Likes

Dkp needing to improve his ability to look at posts you think?

1 Like