#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Fark Norf, Fark umpires, Fark AFL, Fark Margetts, Fark Gill, Fark “the look”, Fark Carlton and Fark Norf again.

Up Stringer Fark Port

GO DONS!
:muscle:

12 Likes

Fair and balanced post.

6 Likes

HIRE THIS MAN

1 Like

all freaking day this was happening. rule of the week, well last week anyway.

I noted in a post last week how umpires never seem to worry about the protected area in the f50 arch.

1 Like

or at all, anymore. rule has just disappeared.

Is that the big yellow one out front of maccas?

1 Like

He should have started his run up from the centre square

Club official showing intent to have a go at Jake when we play them again next year. Classy.

2 Likes

intent to have a go? really?

No, not really. I’m just enjoying them not enjoying it.

I thought it was introduced to target Matthew Lloyd. Robert “Farkead” Walls, as part of his never-ending anti-Essendon vendetta, had been banging on for months about Lloyd’s routine with the socks and grass in the air, and eventually the certified imbeciles on the Rules Committee decided that they should make a new rule, and so the 30 second period commenced. As a matter of fact it had no impact on Lloyd, because although he had the set routine it wasn’t actually using 30 seconds, but it’s remained.

And soon no doubt there will be an exception introduced allowing the umpires, at their discretion, to give a free kick to the opposition if they think the 30 second rule is being abused.

3 Likes

All bark no bite. They got just as upset over Neilsen/Hooker last year.

Me too. In his draft year he was the guy that I wanted at EFC. So happy we have him and that he is rotating through the midfield and kicking goals.

Yeah, Fevola (and a few others) had significantly longer setups than Lloyd.

4 Likes

Correct. I still remember the footy show when the Lloyd rule implemented. Fevola was there as well and the guys were showing he takes about 40 odd seconds and lloydy was at about 28.
FK Robert walls, double fark carlton and eat all of the dcks north you ■■■■■■ tin rattlers.

9 Likes

Rarely have truer words been spoken

Yeah I think you are right about it being a Lloyd thing.

The umpires already have the discretion to give a free kick to the opposition if they think the 30 ‘rule’ is being abused. That was the point of my waffle.

Looks like a skinhead, plays like a troll; I’m sure there is someone on the politics board who’d love those things about him

I hope Jakes gives a little wave to the Collingwood cheer squad before he slams through match sealing goal this weekend.

6 Likes