#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

How about that Jake Stringer eh?
He’s good at footballing.

12 Likes

What are his groins like?

1 Like

Poorly managed by the club, clearly.

I’ll only believe that when some random internet guy senses it from the stands.

3 Likes

I heard his groins were overworked at his old club.

6 Likes

Huge!

2 Likes

Do you ever post anything of substance regarding the Essendon Football Club? Or is it just roaming from thread to thread potting Blitzers for posting “typical Blitz” things?

8 Likes

Rumour

Guesswork

Assumption …

GUILTY YOUR HONOUR!!

Worked for ASADA, must be legit.

2 Likes

Jake’s poor groin management over the last couple of years is a good part of the reason we were able to trade him in.

Goes to show that poor groin management can have its upside.

2 Likes

Theres a few strands there

Someone needs to do it, the crap is alarming.

1 Like

And no apostrophe there.

It was clear at the first intra club there was something amiss with Daniher. Kicking was off. He’d dish off rather than take a set shot from distance. Seemed “out of sorts,” playing within himself, almost like he wasn’t engaged. And then, from round 1 his kicking action was farked, dragging the ball across his body and failing to cover distance. For goodness sake, he was getting around like an old man struggling to bend over etc. No doubt in my mind the club stuffed up

1 Like

OMfreakinG! I never get any inside information, but this is deadset legit. Seriously, permaban me if I’m wrong, but the medical experts have determined that Jake only has one groin.

Jake doesn’t have 2 (or more) groins, so in the same way that only having one parent, one brain or one car stunts our development, this will quite likely severely restrict his playing potential.

1 Like

Well, that’s going to significantly reduce his trade value.

Anyone who thinks they know needs to remove their heads out of their arses.

Will be back for the Hawks game if I were to guess. .

1 Like

Occasionally, but mainly no - just roaming and potting, as you say :slight_smile:

1 Like

“A groin strain is a muscular tear or rupture to any one of your groin muscles; usually one of the hip adductor muscle group. Your body has five adductor muscles: adductor brevis, longus, magnus, pectineus and gracilis.”

It seems you are wrong, soooooooo…

1 Like