#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

But Your Honour - the cluster of muscles together make up the ‘groin’!

crosses fingers

1 Like

Many groin muscles, but only 1 groin.

2 Likes

The funny thing is, all these fans who “know” Daniher was mis-managed were quite happy to deride all the other clubs supporters who “knew” we cheated. The “Daniher was mis-managed crew” know as much about what happened to Daniher as other clubs supporters (and most of us…except for the info we got here) knew about the saga

Yeah the two scenarios described are a bit different mate.

1 Like

I think they’re being stupid too, but that’s a long bow to draw.

1 Like

I think with the benefit of hindsight they did make an error, if they had their time again they would most likely have treated him differently than how they did, however how much Joe contributed to his own injury we will never know.

Obviously, we shouldn’t hang, draw and quarter people when we don’t know what information they were going off or have any knowledge about the specifics of his injury or treatment plan, especially when most of us don’t have any actual scientific background in recovery and rehab.

Could they have taken a super conservative approach, probably, but I doubt Joe would have wanted to be sidelined when the team was still pushing for finals.

If they don’t learn, and if we start to see a pattern emerge then more questions could rightfully be asked about mismanagement.

You say there was an error, then admit you have no idea.
So how can you say there was an error?

1 Like

Daniher was mismanaged…
To the bee mobile

Is Daniher playing right now?

Yes he is.

I believe he just bought Mayfair off his dad.

4 Likes

I’ve always questioned his decision making, never buy the Blue, always go Orange and Green then one of the Red or Yellow

3 Likes

Red, Yellow and Green. Game over.

Should be the strategy we use for drafting.

Wouldn’t that BE a reason to play with yourself?

3 Likes

I miss his ■■■■ eating grin already

7 Likes

Ok, so this has come up a few times recently, so I’m going to give you a ‘cool story, bro’ moment, in this rather inappropriate of places, take a quick stab at an explanation and hopefully, never do it again in this form – because as you will see – it’s exactly what I don’t want to do.

I am here because I enjoy the camaraderie at times, and enjoy the repartee, the cut and thrust, the odd bit of casual information, and the general feeling of being amongst Bomber Supporters.

I am definitely not here for in depth, salient, pithy discussion, football analysis, or any kind of quality conversation. You know why? Because in my opinion, this is a terrible place to have serious discussion. A discussion that actually matters.

Technology has moved us towards shorter and shorter forms of communication – online forums, emails, then social media like Facebook, and even shorter like Twitter (purposefully and cleverly limited) – or even ‘pictures’ like Instagram. I hate it.

Short-form discussions are by their very nature, lacking in what it takes to have a truly meaningful conversation. I love conversations. I can sit with someone and discuss practically anything, for hours at a time. Anything shorter than 30 minutes however – is to me, ‘fluff’ and perfunctory, not really worthy of seriousness.

I’m a pretty jovial guy and love banter and wisecracks, sure. But I can also carry out a serious conversation when I need to. I am open to different views to my own, and I’m willing to see things from different perspectives.

But not on a forum like this. In this format, what you say can and usually is – taken out of context. People are too focused on winning a discussion, instead of exploring a discussion. I don’t enjoy that. So in general, you are right – my input here is usually swift barbs, a poke here, a dig there – riling someone up a bit, provoking someone else. I’m not interested in anything deeper. For that, I require ‘face-to-face’.

16 Likes

TL DNR

9 Likes

TL WFC

1 Like

Deckham admits to light trolling. Dell gets sacrificed at the altar of ‘common sense’ posting. It was probably Joe’s fault for playing on and not admitting how bad the osteo of the pubis, or the plurality of the groinage was. #25 Jake Stringer is still injured.

Stringer and McKernan dominating games with one quarter, every game. I reckon these two are soul mates, meant for each other.

3 Likes