#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Sharing similar interests you think they’d get on

1 Like

Cheating with teammates partners and assaulting women?

That sordid sort of ball park yes

It’s like when a bully teases a kid to hide his own insecurity… Carey has a go at stringer to divert from his own wrongdoings.

2 Likes

Stringer screwed up his relationship pretty badly, but I don’t think it compares to Carey’s track record though. We’re talking about a guy who glassed a woman in the face, on top of multiple other incidents of abuse over many years

5 Likes

No I said ballpark under the general umbrella of don’t stick your nob in places that will only bring you grief.

wife beating and rooting mates wives will probably bring you the same result.

I think they were at a Swingers party once,and in the dark Jakey put it…well…you know.

Think your idea of similar interests is questionable

1 Like

Carey - one of the all time best footballers- should be in jail, his football prowess and or knowledge is not an excuse for being a ■■■■ human being. And that’s not even counting him ■■■■■■■ his mates wife - at an event at which all significant parties were present.

On the other hand, Stringer cheated in a relationship. It’s rubbish, but ■■■■ off with the comparisons.

3 Likes

What rooting around?
I didn’t suggest anything else, all I said was Carey’s other stuff is loosely under the same banner of sexual misconduct.
So quite frankly you can question it all the ■■■■ you want.

You did, and you are wrong.

wasn’t she 17 though?

move along people. No good will come of this.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Is smashing a wine glass in someone’s face a sexual thing?

To some people, quite possibly

2 Likes

Wine bottles probably get more use, going by various emergency room TV shows that I’ve had the unfortunate pleasure of viewing

a certain newsreader, if I remember correctly…

2 Likes

I part owned a nightclub for the BDSM set for a few years, and what some people do in pursuit of their own version of pleasure can be quite extraordinary.

3 Likes

So Jake needs to work on his set shot goalkicking in the preseason…