#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

I found this post difficult to ■■■■■■■■■■ too…

I know high heels on the hairy onions is a turn on for some?

Now that would be an eye opener. Did you just get roped into it?

2 Likes

please don’t do this.

5 Likes

That’s not the safe word.

11 Likes

But not impossible.

Saw the stringer thread with a bunch of new posts. Fair to say this wasn’t what I was expecting.

1 Like

Is it time for Blitz story time?

If there was ever a decent subject to completely derail a thread I think this is it. Do go on!

1 Like

You remember, but incorrectly. That story has been debunked.

1 Like

Denied, but definitely not debunked.

FARK CARLTON

(Not this Carlton though. He cool)

2 Likes

Stringer had a decent season, but, like the team as a whole, being great at times isn’t good enough.

I think his first 5 or so games were very ordinary, so even if he was A-grade the rest of the year (he wasn’t) that would bring him down to a B.

Still, I’m a big fan, and I think he will perform better when he’s not the focal point up forward. I really value his toughness and x-factor, i reckon he will really deliver in 2019.

Ah yes… the addition of a “Ah, Coke is it!” thought bubble to a certain billboard at Richmond Station in the late 80’s-early 90’s remains one of the more clever acts of vandalism I’ve ever seen… factual or otherwise.

1 Like

I’ve heard he may confirm he’s coming to us as early as next Tuesday.

Bit worried, he did nothing for Footscray this year. Real slump in form.

4 Likes

Yet to nominate us publicly.

2 Likes

A woman scorned…she can’t shut up.

Has she said something again?

I wanna hear about him running laps at the club!

1 Like

i just read the article. She sounds bitter that she’s lost her mealticket and the limelight.

2 Likes

Article read to me like the ■■■■■■■■ journalist just repeated a whole bunch of old quotes from when it was all a bit raw.

We know what that can be like.