#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Some of it, yes. But he didn’t invent her look at poor poor me instagram posts during last nights event, that opened the article.

She’s a bitter, pathetic thing.

4 Likes

That’s a bit harsh Reboot.

It’s actually being nice.

4 Likes

Worst thing for the kids is having all this in the public.

I’ve always suspected that your version of “nice” might be a little harsher than mine.

3 Likes

Maybe. But anyone who knows the things she has had to say to Jake’s parents, his friends, our club, the Bulldogs, would agree that I am being quite nice. Jake certainly behaved badly towards her, no doubt about it. But her behaviour has been next level. Not good the way it came about, but by Christ he dodged one there.

3 Likes

With so much real news happening in the world how can her Instagram posts possibly be ‘news’ worthy?? Seriously.

I presume she cooks a mean boiled Rabbit?

4 Likes

I don’t think ‘news’ worthy means what it used to mean.

Now many articles are half full of twitter posts and social media reaction.

1 Like

Beam me up!

Gotta stay relevant somehow.

Post deleted

Ablett one of the all time best footballers should be in jail. His victim is dead.

7 Likes

2 kids, Maybe not dodged entirely

It took more than the one week that Chappie took to becone a crowd favourite but after 2weeks String became a hero.

Her Instagram post did not sledge Stringer. The media totally distorted her post.

4 Likes

Nah she can get fked. She still carrys on about stringer to her friends, sports team she plays in and keeps talking trash about him. Doesnt help with what hes done in the past though because people believe her much easier that way

Its not unusual for an ex to hate the former partner… The problem is in 2018 bloggers have the opportunity to tell us all, or those who have any interest in it whatever.

Exactly.
Some people should know better to actually check the source rather than being brainwashed by whats written on a news site and take it as gospel.

1 Like

It took Chappy about one quarter to win over the crowd

1 Like