#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

I re-watched the last 5 or so matches from last season this week. It’s hard to see how they will leave Brown or Baggers out of the side. Do yourself a favour and re-watch the games. The stats don’t show the full picture of how important those guys were.

4 Likes

I think we can say we are well stocked for forwards, and mids, and backs for that matter.

List is best it’s been in a while, Jackets dun good.

2 Likes

Stringers stand out form must be in direct correlation to the bucket hat…

The bomber shop deffo needs to come out with a Stringer special edition.

3 Likes

Bags is in the starting 18. Still can’t believe people are underestimating his contribution in the back half of the year.

3 Likes

Brown and Baggers were farking great but i cant see Brown cracking in. our forward line is going to be unbelievable with JoeDan back, Stringer and McKernan.

I know there’s the ruck argument with McKernan, but Brown is a better player. Harder working and way more footy smarts.

1 Like

id say hes a better shot on goal. i dont think hes better in the contest though. Mitch does extremely well for a bloke with a more wirey frame but not as good as Smack. And Shaun does some things that are absolutely freaky too. goals from the boundary and such. the Norf game this year was a sign of his potential.

Absolutely love Mitch but cant see it happening

The fact he was able to kick a goal like that shows Stringer is going to rip the comp a newy.

Lover his arrogance too been a long time since we had a player like that.

1 Like

■■■■■■ vegetarians, would have kicked 14 if he went vegan.

4 Likes

Joe 65
Stringer 60
Oraaaaaaaaazio 55
Walla 40
Smack 35

Best forward line in the AFL. PERIOD!

7 Likes

just imagine Stringer and Shiel steaming through the midfield at pace and someone trying to stop them

9 Likes

Nope. Smack can literally turn a game, imo. He was in really, really good form before he went down

It’s a good argument to be having though

Smack turns into the best player in the comp for 10 mins a game. If he can put it together over a full season, my God! That game against North he was on fire, kicking them from all angles…

3 Likes

Smack is a mongrel with genuine match winning ability, and he can ruck. He starts Round 1.

Brown and Stewart will be fighting it out over Joey D’s understudy position.

I can’t remember the last time we had this much depth in the forwardline.

1 Like

com-optimize-2

18 Likes

“Hello ladies!”

1 Like

Never go the full Nino.

Watching again, not sure if that was Ambrose or maybe Guelfi, as despite the 29 I know Guelfi likes the wear the backward visor…

But How’s that one handed pickup before the 360!?!? (Would have been 360 but he used the outside of his boot).

And Francis looks like he ran to a hole where he thought he might intercept mark, ends up getting a bit of sunburn on the roof of his mouth.

3 Likes

Excuse me.
You’ve left someone out.
And I’m not pleased about it.

Guelfi was in white 35, he’s right next to Ambrose at the end of that video.

1 Like