#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

scooter laughing in the background

1 Like

Not a surprise, Stringer isn’t a particularly strong mark.
He kicks a lot of goals by out-bodying the defender, then snaffling his own crumb.

1 Like

Look at Stringer’s COG, he’s all ■■■■ and hips, like GAblett Sr. Perfect build for a midfielder.

3 Likes

The Package could be our number 1 gun this year
Cant wait

But I have a problem as others on this forum have expressed:

Who do you get more excited about in 2019:
The Package, Joey, Orazio,
Francis, Tippa, Shiel, Smith, Merrett, Hurley, TBC, Z Clarke, Saad, O’connor , Parish, Zaharakas ,McGrath, Langford and apologies to several others not mentioned

3 Likes

who is O’Connor ?

meant to say
Conor
McKenna

2 Likes

Irish woman. Shaved head, bit of a nutter.

3 Likes

I remember when she was on TV in the early 90s and went on a rant about child sexual abuse in the catholic church and ripped up a picture of the pope, and was universally condemned for it. Nutter maybe, but occasionally far ahead of her time too…

17 Likes

Yep.
Being a nutter isn’t always a bad thing

5 Likes

Shes a fkn firecracker alright. Love her.

Ran into Jake in my local supermarket, he’s a lot taller than I thought. Looks in great nick.

3 Likes

Aaahhhh, memories (not Sinead mind you)

1 Like

EFH :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Was he in the vegan/vegetarian aisle trying to find a comfortable vege meal option?

2 Likes

Not up to date with the latest rule changes but just read, power forwards will be able to rag doll defenders. Should suit Stringer and McKernan

They have always been able to if they play for the right teams.

1 Like

Has Stringer got a groin strain ? Nothing official but Channel 10 showed footage of him looking a bit ginger

yep, logical conclusion to jump to given the evidence at hand.

1 Like

hmmmm

1 Like

He slipped over and his groin hurt a little so they pulled him from training.