#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

knowing our luck will probably miss weeks

Hmmm

4 Likes

Years, even.

2 Likes

I slipped over once. After that I was never any good at footy.

15 Likes

Stringer is the new JoeDan

I slipped over once, too.
I never got pulled from training though.
I guess these are the sort of perks AFL players get that you don’t often hear about.

1 Like

Or alternatively they don’t give a toss about the JLT games and if it was in season they’d play

Any excuse no matter how minor to put them on ice and they will as the games mean nothing.

I don’t think he would play if the season started this week end the club won’t take anymore risks after Joe’s OP debacle.

I slipped over once. After that my footy was never any good.

3 Likes

I slipped over once. My footy was never any good or I was never any good at footy after that.

2 Likes

your not supposed to mention that first bit.

“groin issue”

“just slipped over”

one trillion panic dollars all in plse

3 Likes

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. You’re drawing conclusions based on next to zero information

I slipped on my groin once.
Detachable you see…

This bloke was good last night I thought.

Looks to have gotten rid of the puppy fat from last year as well.

Going to be a big year for the Package.

6 Likes

RAGING BULL.

2 Likes

He loves to put on a show. If that makes him happy and drives him to rip up sides then go for it.

3 Likes

Predicting a big year for Stringer. If injury-free will kick 50 goals, be top 10 for clearances, and have his 2nd All-Australian guernsey.

1 Like

Saw Robert Walls in the back of the Carlton box last night. He would have noticed Jake was thinner across the hips. I thought his output improved last year once the Daniher, Hooker, Steward tall forward line ended, and they eventually moved to Brown and Smack.

Stringer is obviously in form BUT he needs to hold on to more marks.

2 Likes