#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

how about trampoline chest hartley?

3 Likes

He was directly responsible for a couple of Carlton goals. I used to be a big rap for Hartley but i can see why he’s not getting games any more. He can’t handle any pressure.

5 Likes

First match of the year… finesse skills will come people.

Stringer looks to be in beast mode.

1 Like

Hartley is the exact same player he was in his first year with us.

Has not progressed at all.

Would rather Zerk get a run in the future.

3 Likes

THE BOMBER TIPPED TO TAKE A “QUANTUM LEAP” IN 2019

BY SEN 18 HOURS AGO

Australia Football Hall of Famer Terry Wallace says Essendon forward Jake Stringer is a player who can take a “quantum leap” this season.

Stringer, 24, was a solid performer in his maiden season for the Bombers, kicking 30 goals and averaging 14.6 disposals from his 20 games in 2018.

“I look to quantum leap players that I always speak about and they’ve got some serious quantum leap players,” Wallace told SEN Afternoons .

“Normally they’re younger and just ready to go, but I’m putting Jake Stringer in that.

“If they’re play him in the right spot, he has got the capability of going to a whole new level. I thought he did it late last season.”

The three-time premiership Hawk also named four talented Bombers who could take also elevate themselves to the next level.

“Aaron Francis, Andy McGrath, Jayden Laverde, Kyle Langford – I think that they’ve got some serious players that can take a step,” Wallace said.

“Then they’ve got big x-factor players.”

Essendon face Carlton and Geelong in their two JLT fixtures before their Round 1 clash against GWS on March 24.

Please elaborate?

Walls, somewhat oddly through out his media career was always quick to mention players bodies or appearance. James Cook bleaching his hair, Mal Michael thighs, Lance Whitnall post his visit to the fat farm, the Lions seeming more tanned compared to the Bombers in the 01 GF.

Stringer looks a lot fitter this year.

Walls offers zero to society.
I am glad his level of rubbish is now in the FC coaching box. FK Robert Walls.

5 Likes

I was desperately hoping you were going to provide some next level Donnington fan fiction. Ah well…

Can some one gif his goal and his reaction towards Garlett

TBH I reckon he had a decent first season, got pantsed a couple of times in his second season and never recovered. Plays with zero confidence

Stopped reading here

yy

19 Likes

I thought the drop kick style soccer goal was the highlight of the game.

2 Likes

Love the bloke

1 Like

Needs to be said many times. I will keep posting this.

Strake Jinger

1 Like

GIF is incomplete - he kept staring at him for 5 seconds after that.

2 Likes

Thanks nino. I like you too.

1 Like

Love it, he’s a cowboy and loose unit. Exactly the type we need

3 Likes

Hooker, McKenna, Ambrose, Saad, TBell, Baguley, Walla, and Zac will keep him company there.