#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Be leading our B&F right now

1 Like

Only guy in side with tatts, has most aggro. Need more tatts.

And less hair, keep that in mind too.

Setting the example for doing the hard stuff. 6 tackles, so he is putting in his fair share of the defensive pressure. He’s back to his best, the club worked with him last year to get him right after going off-course in his last season at the Dogs. Now we are seeing the benefits of it.

3 Likes

Jake ‘Raging Bull’ Stringer

2 Likes

Jake started the season ready to play the way it should be played.

His teammates are only starting to catch up to Jake.

12 Likes

That makes me laugh every single time.

2 Likes

The goal after the missed over head then toe poke was absolutely brilliant

I still can’t quite get my head around the fact that this bloke actually plays for us now. Astonishing.

And I’m not at all convinced his best footy isn’t yet to come.

20 Likes

Absolutely it is.

First year or two was always goimg to be about fitness and two-way running, which saw him dropped at times.
Plenty more to come. I’ve said this before but his COG and balance, with his size, will make him much, much more dangerous as a mid than a forward.

2 Likes

and he can cameo as a ruckman.

2 Likes

Next captain??

My favourite player to watch.

We have some real talent on our list but I can’t recall the last time we had somebody so powerful and explosive.

Would love for him to kick 5 on Anzac Day.

10 Likes

Joey will probably be back and that will give Stringer even more freedom. 5 on ANZAC Day sounds about right.

1 Like

Stringer is every bit as good as the flavour of the week degoey.

2 Likes

Yeah he was as good as De Goey when he was 21. Lost his way a little, as all young men can. Now he’s fast becoming one of the better players in the league and is looking like a real professional.

I was talking to some Swans mates on the weekend that absolutely hate him (not really sure why) and even they were saying how scary he’s looking this year.

1 Like

Ermm

Full pre-season Stringer is a different beast.

He has looked absolutely primed through from pre-season through JLT.

If the rest of the team can lift to the required degree, the signs are there for a massive year from him.

1 Like

He is an important part of our forward setup already and playing good footy. If he was able to improve his overhead marking ability he would be an even bigger freakshow.

1 Like