#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Yes, but when watching the game you see the shepherds, blocks and other non-possession getting stuff.

2 Likes

When he kicked that snap goal in the 4th did he do a Dev Smith running man celebration?

1 Like

Yeah he sure did.

1 Like

Sure did ,and so did I.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Where’s the video, we wanna see your style!

1 Like

Almost game from him last week.

Can football, verily.

2 Likes

Was great today. Clearly a gun of the AFL

4 Likes

was awesome, but so close to ripping it in to a million pieces. so farken close.

How good was his baulking and dancing around a few Collingwood defenders in a tight spot in the pocket at the Punt Rd end, then squirting out a little pass to set up a goal for Bags?

He’s a farking a magician at times.

11 Likes

He’s a bit of a tease currently, but it’s only a matter of time before he tears a game apart.

1 Like

Love him.

If only he had kicked that snap in the last quarter to put us in front :grimacing:

I was so sure it went through…

2 Likes

His attitude is top-notch week-in-week-out…the wider AFL public probably don’t realise this…they probably still have him categorised as a talented but lazy flake.

7 Likes

He was exceptional. Keep that goal kicking up and he moves into elite category.

2 Likes

Remember when we tried turning him into a mid?

He can play bursts through there. But he’s a A grade, just about elite forward

1 Like

Will absolutely dominate a game soon. He’s had some great games for us already, but something tells you he will get 5+ goals, 25+ possessions and just man handle everyone that comes near him…and I will smile and laugh and Yahoo :grin:

I know Shiel has been excellent for us, but from game 1 it’s been Stringer who has been switched on and delivering.

15 Likes

Natural footballer. He’s not an athlete, or a high school prefect, or super elite at any particular facet of the game. He’s just a natural farking footballer. I love him

14 Likes

He and Joey dominated yesterday. More accuracy from Dylan, and the usual performances of Hepp and Zerret and we would have won.