#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

He would be leading our best and fairest at this stage.

Haven’t seen a bomber display so much leadership since Jobe, and that speaks volumes

5 Likes

Yeap :wink:

1 Like

Another excellent game by Jake. Thought he was impacting in bursts yesterday, rather than being even through the match. But he was very effective. And that long goal form inside the centre square shows how dangerous and skilled he is.

2 Likes

Loved his work in setting up the Langford missed shot in the 2nd.

He was better than Ablett yesterday but you wouldn’t hear about it.

1 Like

Love the way the bloke goes about it. His passion and consistency is so refreshing to watch.

4 Likes

you mean like the supporters.

I wish he were twins.

He will win our goslkicking imo. He could easily get to 50

Deserves to be in the leadership group.

1 Like

Been our best and most consistent all year, if he keeps going the way he is he’ll win our bnf and deservedly so

2 Likes

Even more impressive if you consider his 6 assists and 45 score involvements.

2 Likes

Our top 3 in the BnF could well be Jake, Shiel and Saad at this stage. We should only trade from now on.

5 Likes

He’s my favourite at the club at the moment. Loved his interview after the game. He has grown so much as a player and person was clearly hurting after the loss.

5 Likes

Absolute ■■■■ take that a player with a questionable attitude and commitment comes to Essendon and is so disgusted they begin to raise our standards out of frustration

We are the softest stupidest club on the league who’ve spent 15 years teaching the league that Essendon grows soft lazy footy players while destroying their skills

Every traded player in the last 5 years has looked more competitive than players we’ve grown in club for decades

■■■■■■■ disgrace what an embarrassing time for everyone involved

2 Likes

tell us how you really feel

3 Likes

There’s a lot of drama queens after a loss.

5 Likes

■■■■■■■ oath

1 Like

Love having Jake at the club, he’s was great last year and looks to be better this year.

I’[d just like to point out though, he had a disposal efficiency of 56% on Sunday, 59% for the season. Compare that with Hepps 71% …and the criticism he cops every week.

2 Likes

Are scoring shots effective disposals?