#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

The more people read, the more successful is the story.
The calibre and quality of the story has no bearing on this.
So - stop reading.

4 Likes

Lol. Caro is some kind of dispenser of morals now, hey? Nearly killed a guy through defamation, not mentioning his family Good one Caro. You’re about as clean as a rat brothel shithouse.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

It wasn’t written by her.

The x is doing okay she blogs everyday promoting a range of products that she gets for free. She also has a new partner and say she is happy. She is clearly driving these articles. She would rather keep shaming her x rather than being the bigger person for the sake of their kids. I’m not saying it’s easy to be this idealistic bigger person but to continue shaming in the media is extreme. Get some counselling lady.

2 Likes

Guys, guys, guys - relax! Susie O’Brien was down at the club this morning running laps. Everything is ok. She’s just happy to be back and going about her work.

I’d prefer the club and the AFL media don’t report in him doing his job like it’s something admirable. I

So what does this hun writer think of the behaviour of her proprietor Rupert Murdoch?

Go Team 2.0 PR department:

"jake stringer trained the house down today…

…but he still should be terribly ashamed of his actions and we should never forget that"

5 Likes

Have to wonder if Gilmore was asked about this and/or they may be setting things up for a big feature on her/Stringer.
Stringer’s going to be click fodder for the media for quite a while.

1 Like

Go Team 2.0 PR department:

“Adam Saad trained the house down today”

I’m guessing it’s in response to two fluff pieces put out by the Hun about Stringer recently.

… and he pretty much became that from the moment he was linked to us.

Are you implying we should ignore the existence of Jake Stringer? for how long?

I would understand your point if the club narrative was Jake has turned his life around because he’s lost 4kg and returned a week early, but that’s not the message being given.

It’s a long bow to make that assumption based on the media articles that have come out.

The fact is he’s a big name player, playing for a big name club and articles are going to be written about him regardless of if he’s training the house down or sitting on his couch eating donuts. I would rather they be positive stories coming out, simple as that.

2 Likes

I’m sure Jake feels deeply and kicks himself over what he has done and how he has behaved.
Young, hot headed, a bit crazy and full of himself and an AFL god. The AFL might teach young men about a lot of things but do they teach them about the opportunist people who will throw themselves at young men and use them and be used. Make no mistake, sex is big business in the AFL, it even happens at head office.

By the way I am not in any way excusing Jake’s behaviour. We all screw up and hopefully learn from our mistakes. If we don’t make mistakes big and small we never grow and learn. Its a way of fast tracking our development - a painful and hurtful way and not all people have to do it as spectacularly as Jake has done. What wakes people up is the fall from grace. I did it too and many others on here reading will have too.

Suzie O’Brien, its hard enough for all involved already, click bait with a hook. Obviously you live in a glass house with a handful of rocks. Remember there a couple of small children who are just as affected as the adults are. You are doing this to help Abby right? Bullsh1t!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the club’s, nor the media’s, job to be the moral guardians of our society.

6 Likes

It wasn’t, it was published in the Herald Sun.

7 Likes

ergo, it’s factual.

Jake has found it hard to forgive himself…he has released this clip to satisfy Caro.

3 Likes

Needs more Lion tattoo

3 Likes