#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Yep, and Pluto is not even a full on planet anymore, Even astronomers don’t give a rats tossbag about it.

3 Likes

I’ve spoken to a few within the club who have confirmed.

That’s surprising. What’s wrong with 20-30 mins of a little run around? Honestly, he could go through a training session that day and play that night and still not warrant more than a day recovery.
It’s either for other reasons (giving others a run) or they’re misleading the public on how fit he is.

who really cares what reason they give. It’s a good thing he’s not playing in this stupid competition.

I think way too much is being read into it.

2 Likes

I think if the three S’s played or a handful of our stars played that could influence a spike in membership and other sales. There only small gains I know but I think Stringer playing would certainly excite bomber fans if he was to play.

He’s learning a new game for the real stuff, reckon that’s enough for him to focus on. Plus it’d be all about him, too much early focus from media, screw that.

4 Likes

It will take more than one preseason to build an elite midfielder’s tank. Look for the best of Stringer 2019 and beyond.

Too late for that. It’s been a constant stream of Stringer articles, and they’ll just keep increasing regardless.

True, they’ll write stories about his conspicuous absence. Still.

Being Essendon circa 2005-2017

24408p

13 Likes

Who was the person who said he wasn’t a good coach?

Nope. They want to get his fitness base up to 70/30 mid/fwd. He has replaced a fair bit of his weight with lean muscle.

There are only 7 players on that soccer sized ground. No boundary throw ins, fewer ball-ups, less time to take a shot at goal. It will be flat out, all game. Guaranteed they’ll be covering significantly more km per tog.

I did wrongly assume it was longer than 10 minute halves though.

18 Likes

waaaay to much blue

1 Like

lid off

19 Likes

You just know the camera’s are going to pan to Bevo every time he kicks a goal against them, I just hope the can find Gordon as well.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping we get to see a lot of bevo that day!

2 Likes

He’s not the messiah just a naughty boy!