#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

too right, stringer should also do that interview shirtless so we can see him roar.

5 Likes

Watched the Stringer interview.
Stringer had high praise of Skipworth, I believe skippy was a key reason he chose the Bombers.
Well done Skippy, another feather in his cap.
Lets hope Skippy gets him into his midfield group, and we can see stringers full potential.
Lid Off!! Bombers top 4 2018.

7 Likes

He sounded like a top bloke in that interview. It’s funny because I always thought he sounded like a flog in red, white and blue!

10 Likes

Another?

2 Likes

I love that he’s come back a month early to hit the training track. This is positive.
However, that tatt is the worst tatt in the AFL. If this ends up being the worst thing about him, I’m a very happy man!

Reminds me of when ben cousins come back from being on the gear with the ‘such is life’ tattoo.

1 Like

Forwardline coach maestro

2 Likes

Is Skippy going to be our new Dodoro? Can he turn it around and be looked upon favourably by the Blitz masses? Can his relationship with Stringer be a turning point in this club’s fortunes? Tune in next season to find out.

1 Like

Interview was absolutely fine. Nervous shy young man. At least he didn’t say that he came to the Dons cause ‘They don’t talk a lot of smoke and shadows behind the windows’.

8 Likes

I want to see him use his hands to make the lion open and close it’s mouth while talking in a funny voice. Maybe he could try to imitate Heppell’s voice. “Yeah, nah. All good, guys. Cheers.”

2 Likes

Agree that he looked very nervous and not at all confident in that interview, he could be always like that in front of the camera I don’t know. He answered all the questions very well and gave good reasons as to why he choose the bombers though. Good sign that he is back early but like others said the he needs to stay dedicated long term.

He has a terrible tattoo…and I would no

Jake Carlisle says hello.

3 Likes

Nailed It !

2 Likes

Geez alex lighten up a bit on the Foz will ya.

5 Likes

Tim Membry’s palm tree on an island, has to be on the podium.

1 Like

If it’s the latter, he should be delisted immediately.

4 Likes

No, that’s me.

Clearly Cameron Ling.

2 Likes

Wow. WTF tat is that