#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

He desperately needs a GOOD game to get going. And a fkn goal

1 Like

I hereby reserve the right to call all the softcocks out, when he comes good.

7 Likes

And what a pedestal it is when you build it.

10/10 recommend after getting conor right.

but in seriousness, i don’t actually think stringers doing too bad, seems to be giving it a good crack at sticking to a role, rather than trying to hero everything, the good stuff will come as he acclimatises.

4 Likes

No problem HAP, hope I’m wrong and if so you can call me out first.

Have we tried Stringer as a back yet lol?

He either won’t touch it at all after being totally overwhelmed by the situation, or he’ll cut loose and snag a few big goals and contribute to the win.

I’m not expecting middle-of-the-road 14 possession Stringer this week.

2 Likes

WT actual F ???

6 Likes

Go HAP. Make a list of the naysayers.

Which will Stringer’s tattoo be?

lion2 …… kitten

4 Likes

And the dogs wanted a 1st rounder…

Stringer’s tatt could also be anything from Garfield to Scratchy to Sylvester.
He is unpredictable

Still looks heavy to me.

1 Like

We will continue to execute the plan we made when we traded for him. More midfield minutes, plenty of forward time. How ■■■■■■■ hard is it for people to get… it’s not even ROUND 3 yet FFS.

8 Likes

I hope he does not turn out to be another Rene Kink, An occasional match winner but nine games out of ten nothing.

Mynt is open every now and then. Heasey and Combo are guns.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/afl/afl/sheedy-backs-stringer!673079

2 Likes

The preview (not Sheeds) stated that Stringer was a prolific ball winning midfielder at WB. Who writes this stuff - the trainee intern who only follows esports?

1 Like

Bevo?

That was a quick reply Darli. I still love Bevo and I’ll love him even more if we beat them next week.

Man, people are being over the top about Stringer. He has played TWO games for his new club, playing a new role / position. The first game was very positive, the second he was average, along with 90% of his teammates. He is going to make people look very silly, very soon.

9 Likes