#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

our pace is a real worry for them if we can get our outside game going. I just don’t have it in me to think they’ll let us do that.

Scg is always an inside game sadly. Hawks won by playing keepings off a few weeks back but we will not go down that path. We’ll either turn it over in the middle or score.

Could be the Crows Game all over again

I don’t see it being a blowout of that proportion. Swans simply don’t have the scoring power.

Yep unfortunately not convinced that ground suits quick, run and gun football at all, but there’s no question we can still hurt them with our spread

Guess we are not going to clink city on Friday now.

1 Like

Going to junkie city with some smack.

Have to disagree, the bulldogs version of this worked quite well on the SCG until their recent loss. And that was more to do with a specific gameplan (swans targeting dogs runners physically off the ball) and poor form (dogs all season).

If you can release players over the top of the congestion/scrum that sydney create, or out to the side with quick ball movement speed can be devastating on the SCG

Needs to get through training today to be considered for tomorrow night.

Francis or Mckernan to come in if Cale doesn’t pull up.

I’d like to see Francis - SCG would suit him actually.

2 Likes

Didn’t Smack return to the rookie list?

Yep.

Ambrose is on the LTI i beleive - hence Smack can come in.

1 Like

Also hearing that Hooker will miss, but should only be this week.

1 Like

After the byes, a player can be upgraded to the primary list without need of a player on the LTI.

Didn’t train today only did laps. Looks like he probably won’t play

FRANCIS

1 Like

You would think the natural option might be Belly to FF, and Leuy into the ruck. Certainly over Smack.

But hopefully Hooker is fine.

Thank you Mr Hooker :frowning:

1 Like

BRING ON THE FRIDGE.

2 Likes

*without the weapon

1 Like