#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Didn’t see much complaining when Zac Dawson had 7 kicked on him by Rocca and they were taunting him.

Jordan Lewis plays for their team. Jordan. Lewis.

2 Likes

Chris Scott on 360. " I’m surprised you take that view (in opposing Richardson) …third gamer…I reckon cale would watch that and I reckon he is a really good player and he was playing really well…I suspect that he will be watching that thinking I won’t do that next time" he is a dumbass like his bro.

Chris scott talking about taggers not bullying the person they tagged was a lesson in hypocrisy.

6 Likes

You’d hate to be the young bloke he played on. Not only did he get well beaten but now he’s got a bunch of do gooders trying to say he was hard done by. I’d be telling everyone to shut up because it’s embarrassing.

2 Likes

Just begging to be hit

7 Likes

Yep, I reckon Chris Scott got in opposition player’s faces more than anybody else I’ve seen play. Was a harassing, ■■■■ stirring c*nt of the highest order.

In fairness though, if an opposition player had done what Cale did to one of our young guys, that player would have a permanent hate thread on blitz, and we’d boo him for the remainder of his career.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Hooker’s had two poor games against Adelaide and Richmond - He 's been at least solid in his other 14 games.

Chris scott having a go at players mouthing off?!?!

So he had no problem with Scarlett acting like a twat everytime he took the field or mackie mouthing off all the time.

Suck my sack scott you flog

Blitz never forgot about this…

4 Likes

Sam lonergan never forgot…

22 Likes

The difference is that Essendon players would have flown the flag and came in and stopped any crap like that from happening to one of our players. Norf on the other hand…

I remember opposition players trying to pick on McGrath early in the season, next thing you knew, there were 3-4 senior guys smashing into them, telling them where to go.

Didn’t see any of that on the weekend.

■■■■ weak players, ■■■■ weak club.

4 Likes

Wasn’t great against Brisbane either time. But yes, he’s been more than serviceable and is a significant reason why Joe is 2nd in the Coleman.

And didn’t Chris Scott attack an injured Nick Reiwoldt?

5 Likes

This is the same Chris Scott who targeted Nick Riewoldt when he broke his collarbone in 2005. Lost a few teeth in return.

Coward & hypocrite of the highest order.

Incident starts in video about 1:40

1 Like

Well the Lions were on the gear then don’t forget.

Scott was just havin a bit of 'roid rage, … perfectly understandable.

5 Likes

Chris Scott can go ■■■■ himself, in fact so can Brad. Chris was an absolute thug and has no right to question what Cale did.

I really cant stand these two meat heads and the way they carry on in the coaches box.

4 Likes

Cannot believe the beat up on this. Seriously becoming a joke of a competition. This ■■■■ happens every weekend. Just takes some superfluous media git to pick out an incident make it an issue, not give it any context, and there you got your news. Essendon players are easy targets for this ■■■■, and will be for some time to come

Think if I was Neilson I’d be embarrassed.

7 Likes

That is a very good point. I was amazed no norf players went up to stick up for the teammate. Seems like there is very little team unity behind the scenes and everyone is looking out for themselves.

Im more suprised that cheap shot merchant thompson didnt try and hit hooker from behind, becuase that is his specialty. Never has a go front on.

It would bring a massive smile to my face to see that knee dropping, cheap shot flog get knocked out one day

1 Like