#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

If we didn’t allow anyone to talk to the mouth breathers who continuously sank the boots in over the last 4 years who would we have left?

Also, “the free agent had his pick of Essendon, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Geelong, Collingwood and Hawthorn.”

"Cale, you can go to Hawthorn. Or, there’s that Hawthorn club, don’t forget. Also, how about Hawthorn?

Nice link

Forget Mitre Ten and Bunnings , I get wood whenever he plays in the forward line.

How many Hooker?

Rambo Hooksey.

I put $200 on him for the coleman, 67/1 is so juicy, I couldn’t resist.

Seriously, Jon Ralph? Why the hell would we allow players to be interviewed by the bloke that has barracked for a mass exodus, barracked for Jobe to lose his Brownlow and campaigned for Hird to be sacked?

I get we want positives and fluff in the media but surely we can be selective who interviews them.

IMO Ralph is the worst out of the lot. Not just cause he hates us, more because he guesses and rarely gets it right!

I actually thought he wasn’t too bad through out the saga their were way worse then him.

getting offended by jon Ralph is like getting offended by Ralph wiggum blowing a whistle through his nose.
Seriously, Jon Ralph? Why the hell would we allow players to be interviewed by the bloke that has barracked for a mass exodus, barracked for Jobe to lose his Brownlow and campaigned for Hird to be sacked?

I get we want positives and fluff in the media but surely we can be selective who interviews them.

IMO Ralph is the worst out of the lot. Not just cause he hates us, more because he guesses and rarely gets it right!

I actually thought he wasn’t too bad through out the saga their were way worse then him.

getting offended by jon Ralph is like getting offended by Ralph wiggum blowing a whistle through his nose.

“Miss Hoover. I don’t have a red crayon…”

Sneaky captain chance?

What makes you think he’d be a sneaky captain?

So any truth to his hammy strain, is this why he didn’t play in the intra club?

It’s true. Severity to be determined.

What makes you think he'd be a sneaky captain?

Looks dodgy.

What makes you think he'd be a sneaky captain?

Looks dodgy.

His last name?

It's true. Severity to be determined.
Thought the hammy business was well behind him. A stark reminder that the bodies of the returning players may take some time to adjust to the rigours of league football again.

Fingers crossed it is minor and he doesn’t suffer reoccurrences throughout the year.

It's true. Severity to be determined.
Thought the hammy business was well behind him. A stark reminder that the bodies of the returning players may take some time to adjust to the rigours of league football again.

Fingers crossed it is minor and he doesn’t suffer reoccurrences throughout the year.

In the Justin Crow interview on SEN, when prompted @ 6.05 in, Justin admitted that they had " walked a fine line" and the “10 returning players are at a higher risk”, but “we have been lucky so far”. If luck ever comes into something, I guess sooner or later its gonna run out.

As to the nature of the injury to Hartley, who knows? It may be a corky not a hamstring, if its a corky, theres no chronic recurrence issue, but either way return to play could be 8 weeks depending on severity.

Could just be tightness after a particularly heavy training session and being cotton wooled. No point putting him into match play.

Then again he could need his leg amputated.

Has hamstring tightness according to the club video and will be put on a individual program to get him to round one

I’m not too sure how to take that

RIP