#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Yes, … as anyone would when they get continually injured,… but initially he was upbeat & chuffed about the opportunity to play there & gave it his all to succeed in the position.

No one is denying he gave his all as a key forward.

We are just saying he isn’t a sook.

As did I,… or don’t you actually read posts before you do?

Don’t worry BSD, no one is attacking an EFC person. At ease.

5 Likes

Hurls wasn’t a bad forward, he was just constantly getting injured and struggled for consistency. He did however play several match winning roles as a forward, which seem to get forgotten.

Marking out front on the lead is definitely not his strong suit though

2 Likes

Lot of palava over a fairly benign post I reckon.

Lot more contrarians here lately just eager to correct without reading properly it seems.

This is the hooker thread right?

Nice to see ol’ clunk hands back last week

1 Like

Who would win if Hurley played on Hooker?

Interesting question, …Hurley fwd you mean, … or if Hurley played on Chook?

I think they’d both win, as defenders

1 Like

Yeah, I reckon Hurley would really struggle on Joe, but he’d probably have Hooker’s measure.

1 Like

Hurley (defender) playing on Hooker (forward) in like, I dunno, a fictional state of origin clash.

You just know they’d end up injuring each other

1 Like

That’s the worry (as I think to self, .hmm, I’d like to see that), … but would Hurls be the match up you’d choose from our b/line for him?

I’d say 1st choice would be a fit Ambrose, … Hurlls doing as he does intercepting on those contests.

Yep, … our backline combined would get him, … but Hurl’s direct on Hooker, … that’s a toss up I reckon.

2 Likes

would depend on supply. We’ve seen what a genuine top line defender Chook when the supply ain’t up to standard (Rance towelled him), I’d imagine Hurley would beat him. Daniher on the hand he might struggle with, height and reach being the main factor.

It’s apparently (I don’t drink wine but everyone around me does) a very nice drop.
We bought several cases of it last year.

1 Like

Franklin might be needed to man up on Hooker thus year!

3 Likes

Glad to hear Angus is still around! Looks like some Hooker Shiraz needs to be ordered

2 Likes

The only argument that was settled was that hombsch should not be in the team for Port!

One game does not prove a point.

1 Like