#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Lavender is your friend.

1 Like

LAV

10 Likes

Agree.

Lavender in the LAV is always a good idea ā€¦

1 Like

The funniest thing about the people who commentate on footy is their absolute ignorance of long term form.

Injury aside, players are likely to perform at a fairly standard level over their career, improving up til about 25-26, then declining after about 30, with a few exceptions due to injury or mental state.

Hooker was always going to revert to mean. Heā€™s been a good player his whole career, he had a shortened preseason. Why would you put your neck out on his form? Batshit stupid.

1 Like

Do you remember the next most recent article singling out a player for criticism?

I donā€™t, but I bet there was one not long ago, and people read it, discussed it, then forgot about it. It probably generated a few thousand clicks or paper copies sold.

ā€œProductā€ doesnā€™t have to be long lasting or even correct these days, it just needs to sell.

5 Likes

Seven bagged the crap out of Liberatore recently, even sending a camera and transmission truck (maybe; they may also have driven the footage the couple kilometres to the studio) to a game they were otherwise ignoring.

Which was fine by me, it actually got some footage of Essendon VFL onto the telly.

1 Like

knew iā€™d blow all my panic dollars on hookers

1 Like

The average Joe would be pretty happy with a Hooker coming with Smack.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that McKernan?

1 Like

Definitely.

Actually yeah. Will delete.

Just heard on the radio that Hooker has a finger injury, although it was not clear if he would play against the swans. Does anyone have any clear news about this?

dislocated a digit on Tuesday. Fitness test today to see if he comes up.

2 Likes

So not broken, not 6 weeks.

2 Likes

Just needs to wear a glove or strap it upā€¦ You would think the percentage of playing is higher than first thought.

1 Like

Relief! Didnā€™t want to face the thought of losing him for 6 weeks! (For any weeks actually)

1 Like

Would think heā€™ll be on the plane and given as long as possible.

yep. jab it. strap it. resume clunkage.

6 Likes

He done relocate his clunkinā€™ twig.

4 Likes

But it wonā€™t stop us getting a hiding will it ?:slightly_smiling_face: