#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

like I said a bit further back, very out of character for him, a bit of head wobble about it but it worked.

but like it doesn’t happen both ways heaps of times in a game, sensitive much norf.

has it really come to being outraged about this, fark me footy is soft

They conveniently missed the bit where Brown sniped Hurley from behind (right in front of the chump) and floored him.

1 Like

Yet we have no idea what the Roos player was saying to Hooker as he was kicking points. Cale looked like he had a reason to rub it in. Good on him.

3 Likes

Up after ads.

North were rattling their tins with such fury.

5 Likes

Did Hooksy say anything on the footy show about why he acted the way he did. It was very out of character for him, so I was wondering if an incident prompted it.

Yes #31, he said there was “a lot of banter” out there. I guess that means they were insulting each other.

1 Like

The kid didn’t seem too intimidated. Was a decent size and in constant physical contact. Good on him.

And I wouldn’t say it was out of character: Hooker is hilarious at both celebrations and telling opponents to urine off for no other reason than it’s fun.

5 Likes

Hooksy said there was a lot of banter both ways, that its part of footy and a bit of fun. Handled himself very well actually, quickly shut them down, and kept doing so when they asked dumb things. Latter they said he should be in politics. lol

1 Like

Thank you Mr Chooka

1 Like

Spot on, he is a bit of a showman and clearly loving his time as a born again forward

1 Like

The kid was punching him the entire time, like robertson.

1 Like

Won’t read the tripe that the HUN pushes but Robbos THe Tackle headline is "did Hooker go to far? "

Seriously. Any PC do gooders who think so need to get a life.

It’s a game of competitive professional AFL. You want to gain any advantage you can. It’s not Auskick.

If people don’t like Hooker because of it I don’t reckon he would give a stuff and that’s there prerogative. But give me a break.

3 Likes

Well it’s true. I definitely think he went too far kicking 4 goals in the last quarter. Just not very sportsman like. He should have been shanking them all game and left the poor Roos in with a chance right up until the final siren. Very disappointed in you Cale. I’ll be righting the club a letter.

10 Likes

From my short chats with him, I can assure you Mr Hooker would have zero worries over any media fuss. The suggestion he would be a good politician is very funny: he’s not a shy man, he’ll call a spade a spade and will back himself in. Which is verboten for a modern politician.

2 Likes

LOL AT FANS FROM A TEAM WITH LINDSEY THOMAS AND SCOTT THOMPSON COMPLAINING ABOUT A HAIR RUFFLE

BAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pathetic.

14 Likes

I’m glad hooker did that, means he is becoming a good forward.

1 Like

Plus it’s about time we started shoving some carnts around and piling on big scores against rubbish sides that took pride in beating us last year - ie. North

2 Likes

Wasn’t it North last year who were all chuffed they they managed to hold off 2016’s Essendon and then went on an unstoppable losing streak?

8 Likes

North were?

Their players?

Because they didn’t seem all that interested in showing Neilson any support out on the ground. I didn’t see one of those flogs remonstrate with Hooker. Where was Scott Thompson? Or is he only interested in a bit of physicality when the other bloke isn’t looking?

North are a pea-hearted, supporter-less, free-kick hunting, irrelevant, grub-infested, stain of a club whose only skill is “Shinboner Spirit” - which basically means, “We’re not very good, but we can tackle and scrap with the best of them”. I genuinely think the competition would be better off without them and their 29 members. FOAD.

29 Likes