#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

LOL.

Just mentioned on SEN. Havenā€™t seen it but apparently it was flush on the jaw.

Donā€™t you have to knock them to the ground to get suspended

I think any jumper punch that makes contact to the head automatically gets a week I think.

Martin got away with one last week. There have been a few let through after they made an example of Hawkins when it was flavour of the month

Watch Hooker get done but Redpath getting off

1 Like

with the way itā€™s interpreted now any jumper punch of sufficient force to warrant a report gets a week automatically. So itā€™s either a week or he gets off due to insufficient force. And itā€™s sounds like the week is more likely.

The Hawkins jumper punch was a full on punch and he deserved to be suspended.

He was lucky he only got one. Getting away with jumper punches has always been BS imo.

1 Like

No chance. Heā€™s gone.

Very disappointing if that happens, especially when our season is on the line and a big game coming up. I donā€™t recall seeing anything untoward, just Hooksey giving it to his opponent in the last every time he kicked a goal. FWIW it didnā€™t even make it on the Herald Sunā€™s MRP watch listā€¦

I would like to see that footage to see what he is up against

Hooker out
Ambrose in
Hartley 6 goals against the Dogs.

1 Like

Who in particular mentioned it on SENā€¦someone who doesnā€™t like us?

Nick Bowen from AFL.com.
Does an injury and MRP phoner every Monday morning with Bartlet.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t follow the bulldogs by any chance? editā€¦i just found on twitter he is a north supporterā€¦sour grapes i bet

The irony of this post is not lost on me.

Someone was always going to be the unlucky one to cop an inconsistently applied jumper punch penalty.

1 Like

That said ā€¦ Stewart plays the Hooker role, LAV plays the Stewart role and BBB plays the LAV role.

Lets be honest he shouldnt of ruffled his hair after he kicked the goalā€¦

He should of smashed him in the side of the head with a tin that had a few coins on it.

Poor form cale, poor form

3 Likes

Or Langford in? Dogs have a heap of mid-sized types so going slightly shorter against them wouldnā€™t be a terrible option anyway.

1 Like