#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Do you want him to end up with two weeks? Because that’s how you end up with two weeks.

1 Like

Literally. Wait…yes, literally.

2 Likes

Well played Nick Bowen and afl.com.au for generating a couple of thousand clicks from frothing Essendon fans.

From that angle nothing connects save for a couple of fingers from an opened hand. My 18 month old throws them better

4 Likes

These AFL media tools are looking for any type of frenzy…do they even know what a punch looks like…open hand to face automatic free kick against…thats all.

Yeah that video was poorly done, they spent time analysing other ones and left that basically alone. I suspect North laid a massive complaint against Hooker to the AFL and this is what came of it.

I dont think it was the open hand to the chin i think it s the one before that. Either way there is nothing in it at all

Fold and die norf

1 Like

no they slowed down the replay of the open hand incident… so that’s what they were referring to.

1 Like

They made sure to focus on that hit. I really don’t get it.

If Hooker gets a week for an open hand tap, when Parker got a fine for his forceful arm to Baguely’s chin, I’ll be furious.

3 Likes

Sure they slowed that down but really who the fark knows

Surely if we contested the charge and got two weeks, the AFL would appeal and get it up to four?

That way they can say the Tribunal gets it right, on average.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised a tin rattler official cracked the sads and tried to push this case to the media.

Good point. They’re petty enough to do that as well.

I still can’t get over the commentary of the incident and the footage of the incident itself. Doesn’t match up…unless it’s the narrative they want to push i.e jumper punch gets an automatic week.

1 Like

One handed shove to lower neck/collar bone. Not even worth looking at. Had a couple of swings prior but they didnt seem to connect. I dont know why they are highlighting that

1 Like

Problem is it wasn’t even a jumper punch…it was a push to the face which only his fingers connected…I bet if a Sydney or another protected club had this incident it wouldnt even be looked at or mentioned via the media.

1 Like

That’s why I’m concerned. Why are they highlighting that, with the summary of a high jumper punch, when the footage doesn’t reflect it at all?

Surely their commentary should say “open hand shove that was chest/chin height”?

Forward celebrates kicking 4 in a quarter and the media are going ape over it.

Boy oh boy woweee

4 Likes

The media are renowned for not telling the truth…just look at the last 4 years.

2 Likes

Anyone trusting Nick Bowen’s opinion should refer to the article below.

“Unfortunately, he let his Kangaroos leanings to nominate…”

Meaning Nick is one of 624 North supporters that actually exist.

1 Like

There’s footage of it here:

Nathan Schmuck on the AFL.com video posted earlier has him going for a week. The State’s propaganda channel sending that message suggests that he is going down.